Moderators

Remove this Banner Ad

shark_sandwitch

Draftee
Suspended
Jan 22, 2005
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
I started a thread earlier about yours truly becomming a moderator but i cant seem to find where it is now.

Sorry to have to start a new one. Any thoughts on how i can become one? I never got to read your replies

Thanks, Love Shark

What are the perks that come with being a moderator that makes one want to moderate.

Is it the chicks that you get surrounded with or being mobbed down the street?

1980GFVideo said:
What are the perks that come with being a moderator that makes one want to moderate.

Is it the chicks that you get surrounded with or being mobbed down the street?

Combine that with the warm fuzzy feeling you get inside knowing you make the world a safer place for the whole of mankind.

That and the whole underpants on the outside caper.

We pick estabalished users who we believe are mature and will fit in with the current team, and who have interest and knowledge in the subject of a board where we require a moderator.

Appleyard said:
We pick estabalished users who we believe are mature and will fit in with the current team, and who have interest and knowledge in the subject of a board where we require a moderator.
And I feel privilaged to be on the BF mod-blacklist. A prominent list of BF mods most hated users. ;)

Appleyard said:

ahh, now i understand why ted pellitts never became a mod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silky-smooth said:
And I feel privilaged to be on the BF mod-blacklist. A prominent list of BF mods most hated users. ;)
There is no such list. All people have personal ideas of who they do and do not want to interact with but I don't remember any mod taking the trouble to mention you as being either particularly troublesome or an exceptionally good contributor.

Ricketts said:
Ricketts, obviously.

:)

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person is more likely to land you in a mental ward not a moderator, just some friendly advice. ( No way is this advice considered professional or endorsed by the site)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back