Fantasy Moneyshot League Discussion

Does Chism predict drafts well?

• Only when he's the only drafter

• Not well, son, but better than Lenny

• Better than Fuey, and way better than GG - but they are two low bars...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing if there is any interest for a new money redraft league - Big Footy Moneyshot. Due to a majority of the leagues being on ESPN we may as well run it there.

A .5 PPR Redraft Money Fantasy Football League - $25.00 a head
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=132514

BnKYKCjCQAA02x9.jpg

Standard ESPN scoring with half points per reception.
Looking at doing an online draft for the league - currently set at 7pm WA time Sunday 4th of September

We may look at changing the draft time once the league fills up.

The draft order will be randomised on the day. The team and their divisions will all be randomised via random number generator. No keepers and no dynasty format. Each season divisions will be randomised again.

Rosters will be 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF (Total 9 starters) and 7 bench spots for 16 players on each team.

Looking at setting up the entry fee to be $25.00 per head. The winning payout will be $200.00 to the team that wins the playoff. We will have $25.00 to the team with the highest score in the regular season. The hard luck playoff (teams between 5th and 8th) will have a $25.00 prize as well. No prize for teams that finish lower than ninth yet. With no league money pool service running in Australia all funds will need to be paid to myself before the start of the draft via EFT and I'll divvy the funds after the week 16 games. If anyone is aware of any services that do this please let me know. The intention is that 100% of the funds that are put into the competition are all spent towards the completion.

Split of Pool
10 shares - Winner of competition = $250.00
1 share - Highest Scorer = $25.00
1 share - Winner of Hard Luck Playoff - $25.00
12 total shares - $300.00​

Entrants
1. Larkis
2. Fuey
3. Chism
4. shiny_on_top
5. bgt2110
6. Balmainforever
7. BeinPurplenGreen
8. Gridiron Warrior
9. Peterbuch74
10. J Shuttlesworth
11. Kadog
12. Toadvine

Last edited:

And you're keeping $50 to yourself???

12 X $25 = $300

You're only giving back $250... or did I misread??

You can call this my 'in'
Oh s**t, yeah I need to fix this. Winner to $250.00

I'm in. Not a big deal but would prefer the draft to be on a weeknight rather than a Friday night. With people working night shifts etc I understand that may not be possible.
Happy to consider weeknight drafts.

The only issue is due to ESPN only allowing 7am as the earliest draft (9pm EST) and the draft will go for around 2 hours if everyone takes their time it could be too late during the week for some people. Once we have 12 people I might start a poll for a new start time.

Happy to consider weeknight drafts.

The only issue is due to ESPN only allowing 7am as the earliest draft (9pm EST) and the draft will go for around 2 hours if everyone takes their time it could be too late during the week for some people. Once we have 12 people I might start a poll for a new start time.

Can we do it on here then transfer results. May be a bit of work for someone but at least it's not me!

balmainforever you tight arse i want some of your $25!

Woodson considering he sucks at fantasy every year the chances of him shelling out $25 of his own money to come last and playing this cash league are currently 100-1!

Can we do it on here then transfer results. May be a bit of work for someone but at least it's not me!
Well it's whatever the league wants in the end. I am absolutely loving the people that are signing up and know an offline draft will go well. I've wanted to do a decent live draft league for a while and would prefer an online draft but if I'm in the minority then I'll do my best to give everyone an experience they want in a money league. Really not interested in playing dictator and demanding how everyone must play in the league. As long as everyone pays up, puts effort in, plays with integrity then I'll be happy with the league.

We may get a waiting list if this is something people want and we can do an online and an offline draft league. Doubtful at this stage but it might be something for future years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like a draft here as well.

Do not get me wrong i will be around from start to finish whenever the draft starts no matter what site but on here is better IMO.

If we give notice to everyone when it is on what difference does it make to have it live on ESPN or here? Live draft on here with everybody online would be cool i reckon!

Weeknights ( Monday - Thursday ) would be more friendly to everyone i think with a 7pm start time to say 10 or 11pm to get it done with quickly. I will be online for sure!

Well it's whatever the league wants in the end. I am absolutely loving the people that are signing up and know an offline draft will go well. I've wanted to do a decent live draft league for a while and would prefer an online draft but if I'm in the minority then I'll do my best to give everyone an experience they want in a money league. Really not interested in playing dictator and demanding how everyone must play in the league. As long as everyone pays up, puts effort in, plays with integrity then I'll be happy with the league.

We may get a waiting list if this is something people want and we can do an online and an offline draft league. Doubtful at this stage but it might be something for future years.

If everyone was in Victoria i would love to host a draft night.

How awesome would that be and the banter would be great!!!

Few beers amongst us all/BBQ/Spit dinner while we take the piss out of each others picks, then if you all draft better than me i take the cover off the Snooker table and apply lessons of a different sort! ;)

balmainforever you tight arse i want some of your $25!

Woodson considering he sucks at fantasy every year the chances of him shelling out $25 of his own money to come last and playing this cash league are currently 100-1!

I'm in for sure

If everyone was in Victoria i would love to host a draft night.

How awesome would that be and the banter would be great!!!

Few beers amongst us all/BBQ/Spit dinner while we take the piss out of each others picks, then if you all draft better than me i take the cover off the Snooker table and apply lessons of a different sort! ;)

Worse case scenario, you could have two or three live sites.

My only problem is that I'm going "walkabout" for a over week from August 27 to September 5

I was thinking maybe a chat room for the draft. Going somewhere to draft does sound interesting but based in Perth.

Also over the half way mark with 7 entrants.

Thought i would just be donating my $25 to this league but with fuey, chism and balmain joining my confidence is growing with each new entrant :grinning:

Just the guy who finished 3rd to your 7th in the Fleaflickr league. Forgot about shiny_on_top who finished 12th. Gets even better :p
???
I'm in one Fleaflicker league in which I came third (unlucky in semis to not make the final) and easily took out the division from you by two games.

Nice try though ;)

Sorry. I'm not interested in playing CT for money (which what I interpret "same league format as our CT leagues" to be).

CT by its nature is far too volatile to put money on it imo
My format I meant schedule
There is a bench as per the ESPN league.

Back