Multiplat Mortal Kombat 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving this game, even though it took me hours to install because my Xbox stopped the installation!! (it asked me if I wanted to install the game on my external drive but never popped up to let me know).

I buckled and purchased the Kollectors Edition... Shame on me!

I've done most of the tutorials, most of the real tricky things will never sink in because I'm a full MK nuffy who button mashes and learns a few combos and repeats. Like I'm not going to be studying which moves have short startup animations, etc.

Tried a 5 person tower and couldn't finish the last person off so gave up, will get stuck into story mode soon. Can't fault the presentation though, looks great, much like the last few have.

Been on holidays but will pick this up next Friday on the way home from the airport.

Haven't paid any attention to reviews or anything so not sure what to expect. Will love any MK game regardless of quality. Story mode is very important...

MKX delivered and was playing it the last few months in anticipation. Still undecided to get it on PS4 or Switch

Is it worth it?

Probably not, unless you're a big fan of the series. It's $499.... You get the premium edition of the game plus a 1:1 scale Scorpion mask.

0b2823a02e944b1f985913e603dd90b6_Original.jpg

I really wanted the mask to put in my display cabinet in my games room.

Probably not, unless you're a big fan of the series. It's $499.... You get the premium edition of the game plus a 1:1 scale Scorpion mask.

0b2823a02e944b1f985913e603dd90b6_Original.jpg

I really wanted the mask to put in my display cabinet in my games room.
Ah yeah, I forgot that's what it was. I'll pass. Have enough useless s**t taking up space already.

I'm not a huge fan of fighting games but watching this on YouTube was great fun.

May pick up X at a dirt cheap price to see if I can get into it, then eventually this.

Yeah they're fun games. I'm not very good at them either but you can usually find a good balance of difficulty playing against the AI. And they're pretty user friendly in terms of having move lists (incl. fatalities/brutalities) in the pause menu.

Pretty disappointed, the character customisation system is clunky at best and the story is hard to engage with.

Altering Scorpion's iconic spear attack so now you can't deliver an uppercut or combo, wtf?

What do you mean clunky? The reviews are saying the character customisation is so mind blowing because it gives you so many options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since installing the new patch, the game has became way more enjoyable, good on Netherealm for actually listening to gamer feedback. The towers are so much better to play now.

Been playing this game since 1993, when ten year old me used to always play the original arcade MK1 at the local deli every weekend. No other game hurts my thumbs more than MK does.

My Kollectors edition finally came!!

I ordered online so I purchased the standard copy to keep me busy and then swapped it for Days Gone after 7 days. My Kollectors edition was delayed so I had a few days with Days Gone instead.

I'll get some photos up once I unpack everything.

Gave the free trial a go, i'll wait till on sale (like i did with MK XL) as i got too many other games to finish. Maybe because im older n old skool but i much prefer MK 1- Trilogy in the series:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back