Most exciting/iconic calls by commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it was true, you got dominated in the 2nd quarter but Dogs were terrible at converting and GWS ran away with the game.
No it wasn't. You can' lt actually, in the real world, be dominating a team that is kicking more goals than you. It's really not complicated.

No it wasn't. You can' lt actually, in the real world, be dominating a team that is kicking more goals than you. It's really not complicated.

Your original quote

I think Cameron Lings " GWS are getting destroyed everywhere except on the scoreboard" comment, deserves a mention. It's iconic Vic press and what we're resigned to. It was against the Bulldogs at Etthiad last year, in a game we led from start to finish and won by 8 goals.

" GWS are getting destroyed everywhere except on the scoreboard".

You said it yourself Bokonon.

2005 semi was Huddo you muppet :)

:(

I hang my head in shame. Thanks for all who corrected me - I believe that Whateley is also a cats fan, which must have thrown me off.

I'm off to my remedial Swans history class now, to watch that last quarter of that game another 15 times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Huddo classic.
Described it perfectly, it was a big moment, it brought Geelong's deficit back down to single figures just before half time.
He put a lot of faith in Jimmy to start making the call as soon as it left his boot, it would have sounded embarrassing if he had missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back