Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to all the winners, so long and thanks for all the fish Footypie32 , hopefully if you decide to come out of retirement you’ll join us again. Thanks to the entire Mt Buller crew and the wider Sweet SF that joined us tonight and gave us so much fun throughout another fun season. It has been a fantastic season with plenty of laughs along the way. I look fwd to playing with / against you in S27. It’s been a pleasure captaining such a great side with such a rich history. All the best to you manangatang , I know you will be a fantastic captain for the Dees.

Goodnight everybody.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, thanks for the invite.

Unfortunately Mang couldn’t be here tonight due to an unfortunate shelving accident over the weekend but he did want me to say that:

“The Eagles are a pretty okay band, and anyone looking for a lazy Sunday afternoon soundtrack can definitely do worse.”

He is quite delirious.

Anyway, thanks and live life in the fast lane. Or whatever.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - SEASON 27
Some promising talent walked through the Mt Buller doors early in season 27. sausageroll from the start of the season , Callums_Guns in Round 3 and Shokunin in round 4. CG has had a strong presence in most match threads throughout the season and really warmed up the further the season progressed. Fiercely protective of his fellow team mates and a true Mt Buller boy, Season 27 Rookie of the year goes to Callums Guns!!!

View attachment 706830
Congrats Callums_Guns :thumbsu:

Fantastic work Yakker. Much appreciated effort not only tonight but over the last two seasons. Amazing.

Congrats manangatang and all.

Yak, I trust I placed second in the Eth? I need to add this to my CV.
You’re number one in my eyes mate 😘

Hey Tarkyn_24 check out this new captain bloke out! manangatang , what kind of a friggin name is that? Sounds like a Balinese Bemo downshifting on the way home from the Sari club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEFENDER OF THE YEAR
Once again our defense was rock solid with one of the most miserly teams in the history of the Sweet FA. This was a backline that remained reasonably unchanged for most of the season and indeed from the premiership winning side of S26.
How do you pick a winner from that miserly lot? Well it’s not hard to pick the standout. Headless has been the leagues best back pocket performer. To put it beyond doubt he was once again awarded All Sweet FA honours for S27 to go with his S25 appearance?

View attachment 706835
Nice work Headless

Looking at your SC team, i think maybe you could be spending a bit more time on that.
Oh I don't really care about SC anymore. Don't know why but I am more of a Fantasy guy :)

Ahhh it’s the simple things in life.......
No it’s all cool and congrats to manangatang and all.

I would settle for some kind of honorary recognition, like maybe Manang’s award should be named after me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back