Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really enjoyed that week...and a win to boot!! Deeeees
You could feel the tension in the air in the build up with your posting and satisfaction after the result. Was there history?

You could feel the tension in the air in the build up with your posting and satisfaction after the result. Was there history?
Nah, I actually really rate Hate, knows how to banter properly without getting personal. Genuinely witty and thought out. No tension from me, you just see where you can take a line of thought. Beer helps too. And wine. The Escobar line was very good.

Nah, I actually really rate Hate, knows how to banter properly without getting personal. Genuinely witty and thought out. No tension from me, you just see where you can take a line of thought. Beer helps too. And wine. The Escobar line was very good.

Oh yeah a few drop of lube certainly help, well at least I feel wittier when I have had a couple hahahaaa.... yeah Hate is a good sport that's for sure. As are most it seems. Enjoying my time in the SFA so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back