Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gotta get back in the match threads... My last month or so has been poor. New job, house renovating...

Thanks for sticking with me at FF though Van_Dyke... I just dobbed my 50th. The great thing is we have so many good posters coming through that I know I have to get back on that (posting) horse otherwise I will be joining Smartys Power on the bench.

Second week in a row that I’m popping into an opponent’s team thread to thank them for the match, but genuinely I mean it - was a fantastic thread, no spite and everyone took it in their stride. Big respect for you guys and I genuinely hope we meet in the finals.

Credit guys, well done.

Second week in a row that I’m popping into an opponent’s team thread to thank them for the match, but genuinely I mean it - was a fantastic thread, no spite and everyone took it in their stride. Big respect for you guys and I genuinely hope we meet in the finals.

Credit guys, well done.

Awww thanks mate, same to you..... now get out me swamp!!!

Credit guys, well done.
No spite? Did you not read what we were saying about Van_Dyke ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back