Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been thinking, and it's time for a rallying speech to get through the final round and book a place in the finals. We all know VD won't do one, so here goes.

It's been a long season, but we know our best can be the best. We can beat anyone. Our team is built on grit and defence. Play our game, our way. The whole season has been building up to this point. If we work hard and play as a team for just four more quarters... We're still subject to a random sim and will likely lose cause it's Mt Buller.

Sadface.

I've been thinking, and it's time for a rallying speech to get through the final round and book a place in the finals. We all know VD won't do one, so here goes.

If we work hard and play as a team for just four more quarters... .

ok you've convinced me. But if we win can I sit on my arse and do nothing for the finals?

*which is pretty much what we all do anyway

It's been a long season, but we know our best can be the best. We can beat anyone. Our team is built on grit and defence. Play our game, our way. The whole season has been building up to this point. If we work hard and play as a team for just four more quarters... We're still subject to a random sim and will likely lose cause it's Mt Buller.

Sadface.
Absolutely inspiring.

Sorta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has surely been my least active season in my Sweet FA career. Haven't even started any media threads, which is what I'm best known for. Will need to up my game.

236235.jpg

I thought you had gotten used to getting those off

Yeah but i got sick of having to buy it dinner first, etc etc

Nah, they make them better every year / sentencing hearing

Ha, enjoying altitude sickness. Once, i got so high, i had altitude sickness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back