Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

******* GET AROUND THE YAK!!!

Well done mate, sensational first season... *cough* not as good as some others *cough*

Love your work mate. Hoping you form the lead of our next group of stars!!

#TopOfTheMountain
Cheers, looking to go to another level next season now I think I have this thing Sussed a bit better

Cheers, looking to go to another level next season now I think I have this thing Sussed a bit better
I remember we PM’d at about Round 6 and you said you were settling in and finding a rhythm... and what a rhythm you found!!

I remember we PM’d at about Round 6 and you said you were settling in and finding a rhythm... and what a rhythm you found!!
A lot of help from you blokes. I look fed to next season and going deeper into finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an emotional night for the club, I’m in tears
f3180c5d739aa959164b91a5c7d1a34b.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congrats to all the Dees that polled tonight, really good season guys let's hope we can go one step further as a team next time round! #pumpedup

Wow, what a dig at me. I didn’t want to poll no votes

******* GET AROUND THE YAK!!!

Well done mate, sensational first season... *cough* not as good as some others *cough*

Love your work mate. Hoping you form the lead of our next group of stars!!

#TopOfTheMountain
Philreich who?

Unlucky DemonJim. So close.
This was the first post I saw this morning... Wondering had I missed the deestroy medal night! haha
Great three pointer, though, fancyscum.
Bastard, stealing points away from me! :p
Congrats Yakker sterling first season, never in doubt.
So close DemonJim awesome effort.
I honestly thought that I had no chance. I'd read the matches and see me touch the ball and then the next possession is with the opposition!

Oh well... that's my 3rd second place for the Mobbs. Perhaps it's never meant to be?

This was the first post I saw this morning... Wondering had I missed the deestroy medal night! haha

I honestly thought that I had no chance. I'd read the matches and see me touch the ball and then the next possession is with the opposition!

Oh well... that's my 3rd second place for the Mobbs. Perhaps it's never meant to be?
there's always next season :thumbsu:

Who did you lose to in the past? Was it Wacky Tiger?

Surely he'll get dome by WADA and you'll be awarded one retrospectively :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back