Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 10: Geelong Gumbies 19.12 (126) def Mount Buller Demons 13.22 (100) @ House of Gumby
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...vs-mount-buller-demons-house-of-gumby.968091/

Gumbies: 7.4, 13.7, 16.10, 19.12 (126)
Demons: 1.4, 6.10, 10.12, 13.22 (100)

Goals: hdecure (3), Rhodesy_Blues (2), lanky_wes (2), cooney, Roo182, Quivorir, vWestCoast, Deddy, Eth
Disposals: cooney (20), doggies ftw (14), Crimson Azure (14), Roo182 (13), Quivorir (13)
DT Points: Rhodesy_Blues (76), cooney (71), Roo182 (58), vWestCoast (58), Quivorir (52)

Hey, Rhodesy. Rhodesy. Hey, hey Rhodesy. Rhodesy_Blues. Hey. Rhodesy. Hey, hey. Rhodesy.

Get FARKed.

I'm joking, you played well. To get the footy eleven times in a match where, let's be honest, we had as much of the footy as Kane Cornes has contested possessions, is a great effort. It's just a shame you can't fornicating kick straight you hack And, adding to that, you led the DT points with a massive 76, alongside a few marks and tackles.

You even topped the consistent and versatile cooney who really was the only midfielder who actually did something this week, with 20 disposals.

Once again, I kid, as Roo182 proved his athleticism and marking ability, taking five grabs amongst 12 disposals to be one of our stronger performers through the centre. A quick 11 disposals and six tackles to vWestCoast from 60% gametime also was very handy in and under and doggies ftw's 14 touches once again was one of our highest.

They allowed Quivorir to find it up forward and while he kicked 1.3, he was dangerous and continually found it, threatening the opposition. Also a bit inaccurate were hdecure and lanky_wes but with five goals from thirteen between them, the opportunistic forwards took their chances and utilised them well and that itself is a good sign.

Still, not happy to lose. Ever. Can't look that over.

Need to kick straight, win more ball and be more effective up forward.

01MainHeader.gif

MATCH REPORT

Round 10: Geelong Gumbies 19.12 (126) def Mount Buller Demons 13.22 (100) @ House of Gumby
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...vs-mount-buller-demons-house-of-gumby.968091/

Gumbies: 7.4, 13.7, 16.10, 19.12 (126)
Demons: 1.4, 6.10, 10.12, 13.22 (100)

Goals: hdecure (3), Rhodesy_Blues (2), lanky_wes (2), cooney, Roo182, Quivorir, vWestCoast, Deddy, Eth
Disposals: cooney (20), doggies ftw (14), Crimson Azure (14), Roo182 (13), Quivorir (13)
DT Points: Rhodesy_Blues (76), cooney (71), Roo182 (58), vWestCoast (58), Quivorir (52)

Hey, Rhodesy. Rhodesy. Hey, hey Rhodesy. Rhodesy_Blues. Hey. Rhodesy. Hey, hey. Rhodesy.

Get FARKed.

Ouch my feelings :(

Gr8 write up yet again Eth, looking forward to this weeks even more!

How often would a FF top the DT points. That's nutters, imagine if I could kick straight like the start of the season!

Go dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, Telstra have disconnected both my phone and internet due to a screw up on their end. Posting will be very sparse potentially for the next few weeks, hopefully not much longer than the weekend though. Kill the roys for me.
i_hug_that_feel.png

Hope to see you firing sooner than expected. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back