426 Crimson Azure
x The Falcon Strike
x Franklin2Judd - DELISTED

Additions

Roo182
GreatBradScott
lanky_wes
hdecure

Gotta chuck Mr Z in, possibly keeping an eye out for his inclusion but not logging in.

We'll find out soon enough, really hope he is out there waiting to jump back in but suspect this is one we've lost for good.
Yeah exactly. Yeah he was good while he was around, I think so :(

That's cool GBS. Thanks for letting us know.

I thought I was going to post an early team this week but that didn't really work out.

Actually posting match threads is more important than the content in the OP :rolleyes:
I'll finalise the post count if you want to get it up early this week.

That's cool GBS. Thanks for letting us know.

I thought I was going to post an early team this week but that didn't really work out.

Actually posting match threads is more important than the content in the OP :rolleyes:
Absolute crap mate. I'd commend THB for a great OP for the first thread, and getting it up quite early. Unfortunately he may have wanted to post them all but something may have got in the way. For as long as I've been here, Tuesday night/Wednesday morning has been the norm and I don't think anything has changed. Too often you post crap then retract it later, it's about time you learn to think before you speak. Pull your head in.

Apologies for posting the above in here, I know it's wrong.

Apologies for posting the above in here, I know it's wrong.
No, I actually appreciate it when outsiders chip in, and I do understand that it's currently the longest period in between Mount Buller and Baghdad match threads, but...save it 'til then. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POST COUNT

jIkXz.png

Match reports to be posted later, got school s**t on at the moment.

Anyway, the rank and movements, if you didn't see in the thread where I did post a non-updated version of it, depicts a formula which ranks all of our posting outputs (I'm no judge for quality, especially not of myself - it's too difficult). It essentially weights your last ten or so posting weeks in match threads with the most recent holding the most value and dropping off until your posting haul from eight weeks ago becomes meaningless - take Mr Zero's 56 posts versus TFS' 11 with more recency. :D It also counts team thread posts, although they're scaled down too. Those ranks turn into a series of points in the nicely greyed-out section of the spreadsheet not included in the screenshot, and the number shows where that corresponding score sits amongst everybody. The MVT (movement) shows that in comparison to last week and whether you've jumped or slid (or, like most, not moved at all).

Also, it'd be nice if we had a different top three this week...

Sorry about not posting this week boys. School camp.

Back and firing now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back