Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Guys, I just have decided it is in my best interests to move on.

I'd like to thank you all, I had a great debut season, and you all stuck by me even through my sophmore slump this year. I'd especially like to thank Eth, Logger and Rhodesy_Blues. I owe everything I've done to you three, I look forward to bantering with you in the future.

Thank you Mount Buller,
Deddy.

Sorry Guys, I just have decided it is in my best interests to move on.

I'd like to thank you all, I had a great debut season, and you all stuck by me even through my sophmore slump this year. I'd especially like to thank Eth, Logger and Rhodesy_Blues. I owe everything I've done to you three, I look forward to bantering with you in the future.

Thank you Mount Buller,
Deddy.

Sad to see you gO Deddy, you brought me here, sad you had to leave this way. Good luck with hat you decide to do!

That's a shame to see you go Deddy, but if it has to be it has to be. I'm not taking sides, but Juggs took over when nobody else would, we have been rebuilding since EBIAC left and never really recovered but now we are slowly recovering, mate if you want to sook about it, which you are by all means leave, so don't put this all on Juggs, when really you haven't been as active as you were at the beginning.

That's a shame to see you go Deddy, but if it has to be it has to be. I'm not taking sides, but Juggs took over when nobody else would, we have been rebuilding since EBIAC left and never really recovered but now we are slowly recovering, mate if you want to sook about it, which you are by all means leave, so don't put this all on Juggs, when really you haven't been as active as you were at the beginning.

What a crock of s**t.. I don't think I have read more drivel in one single post..

But I suppose it is a step up from the usual "Woooooooooooooo"

What a crock of s**t.. I don't think I have read more drivel in one single post..

But I suppose it is a step up from the usual "Woooooooooooooo"
Not even remotely true, Juggs fell into the captaincy. Time to revisit my PM Itsmyshow?

To clarify, not the message but Cooney actually showing an opinion. For too long I haven't seen much from him so I hope to see this kind of activity more. Obviously Juggs didn't take the role because nobod else would, I seem to remember several posters wanting the role.

To clarify, not the message but Cooney actually showing an opinion. For too long I haven't seen much from him so I hope to see this kind of activity more. Obviously Juggs didn't take the role because nobod else would, I seem to remember several posters wanting the role.
Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Yeah, pretty sure there was no support there from WGS... But I digress... Woooooooo!!!

Might be worth a thought Freakie.
Making up for missing banter from last round, IMS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26514515.jpg

Need another DVC.

Wouldn't bother but Logger is still away and that leaves us with none.

Who wants the job? Deputy vice isn't that much responsibility, just do a quick check on Friday to see if the team has been named (if you feel like it)

cooney has been here forever. He would be captain if he really wanted it.
Sorry to intrude, but shouldn't the captain be the best man for the job. Somebody who'll do anything for the club, build a suitable culture and uphold the clubs standards and ethos.

A person that has been around forever doesn't necessarily mean captain material or a leader who'll change the direction of the club.

Best of luck in your future endeavours Deddy.

Sorry to intrude, but shouldn't the captain be the best man for the job. Somebody who'll do anything for the club, build a suitable culture and uphold the clubs standards and ethos.

A person that has been around forever doesn't necessarily mean captain material or a leader who'll change the direction of the club.

Best of luck in your future endeavours Deddy.
That's not how Juggs mind works,. Cooney is largely inactive, if he played for any other team Juggs would be calling for him to be delisted...

That's not how Juggs mind works,. Cooney is largely inactive, if he played for any other team Juggs would be calling for him to be delisted...
Could you erase the glasses in your avatar, take another picture, and update it for me?

You might be able to see.

Thanks for putting your hand up.

cooney is now DVC replacing Deddy.

In the unlikely event Eth and I disappear the team is in safe hands :)
It's okay! Glad to do this :), yeah that's fine! Just happy to do a job.
Freakie are you serious? Get out of here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back