Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons: Season 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shame to see you go Deddy, but if it has to be it has to be. I'm not taking sides, but Juggs took over when nobody else would, we have been rebuilding since EBIAC left and never really recovered but now we are slowly recovering, mate if you want to sook about it, which you are by all means leave, so don't put this all on Juggs, when really you haven't been as active as you were at the beginning.
Hey Deddy, do you want some Aloe Vera cream? Cause you just got BURNT!

Oi hi guys!

I leave the joint for a couple of weeks and s**t goes down like the night after a vindaloo! The *?

Anyway, phone will be reconnected some time this week, internet up to a week after that, turns out someone with the same name as me had his credit cards stolen, rang up to let Telstra know and they cancelled ALL accounts with our same name across Australia. Wound up getting shunted to some customer service bloke in Sydney who has 7 guys with the same name all really pissed off at him while he tries to figure out who is where and what they need restored.

Telstra apologises for any inconvenience they may have caused by me going AWOL but I can only get onto bigfooty if I knick someone's phone at work and log on before they notice, or if I stumble into somewhere with free wireless while randomly carrying my laptop, like right now. Life without the internet is like life without your lower intestines, you can live but mother of all that is holy does it give you the shits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah most likely just stirring s**t (with his wooden spoons) I can't think of anyone that would do that (anyone that is still at the club anyway ;) ;))

Remove this Banner Ad

Back