Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to one of your most familiar positions! Ruck is how I think of you.
Fairly sure cooney won a B+F and a Mobbs or All-SFA in the ruck!

Hi y'all,

Thoughts on this draft team below? Keen to make sure the majority are happy with their positions but its hard to juggle.

Mount Buller Demons Un-official Team Sheet - Round 3

B: lanky_wes - Van_Dyke - brucetiki
HB: fleabitten - Oddhawk - roo2macca
C: fancyscum - sante - Freo Hammer 21
HF: Tarkyn_24 - DemonJim - sausageroll
F: Thetrader15 - Headless - Proper Gander
R: cooney - Yakker - RodneyDangerfield
INT: cats2rise - deaneus

Draft Changes:
Tarkyn_24 from FP to HFF - Get some of the footy. You probably forget what it feels like.
sausageroll from HFF to HFF - Thetrader15 keeps complaining you talk to much so I am putting you on the other flank
roo2macca from HFF to HBF - As kindly requested - let's get some run off half back!
lion around from HBF to Out - Get some form with posting and you will make your way back in the side, lion!! We love ya!
Proper Gander from Out to FP - With fancy and freo hammer in some killer form, you will need to show a bit with some goals and posting to push one of them out!
Cooney from CHB to Ruck - Unleash beast mode.
OddHawk from Ruck to CHB - Need some height and experience down back to rally the troops. VD is doing a dismal job of leading the backline!

Rodney said he feels this week is going to be the week he turns it on - I can't wait!
DemonJim stuck in an unpreferred position at CHF. Be warned he is after your spot sante, Yakker and co!

Reserves: Son of Skeletor - Logger - Wally Walpamur - Grandsun - lion around
I like it. DemonJim wont be getting my spot. I'm leading the Dees in DT points and Exie (Sitting 4th in the league). I am entering Pre bad boy Bennell territory and will dictate when and where I play and what the hell I do!!!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi y'all,

Thoughts on this draft team below? Keen to make sure the majority are happy with their positions but its hard to juggle.

Mount Buller Demons Un-official Team Sheet - Round 3

B: lanky_wes - Van_Dyke - brucetiki
HB: fleabitten - Oddhawk - roo2macca
C: fancyscum - sante - Freo Hammer 21
HF: Tarkyn_24 - DemonJim - sausageroll
F: Thetrader15 - Headless - Proper Gander
R: cooney - Yakker - RodneyDangerfield
INT: cats2rise - deaneus

Draft Changes:
Tarkyn_24 from FP to HFF - Get some of the footy. You probably forget what it feels like.
sausageroll from HFF to HFF - Thetrader15 keeps complaining you talk to much so I am putting you on the other flank
roo2macca from HFF to HBF - As kindly requested - let's get some run off half back!
lion around from HBF to Out - Get some form with posting and you will make your way back in the side, lion!! We love ya!
Proper Gander from Out to FP - With fancy and freo hammer in some killer form, you will need to show a bit with some goals and posting to push one of them out!
Cooney from CHB to Ruck - Unleash beast mode.
OddHawk from Ruck to CHB - Need some height and experience down back to rally the troops. VD is doing a dismal job of leading the backline!

Rodney said he feels this week is going to be the week he turns it on - I can't wait!
DemonJim stuck in an unpreferred position at CHF. Be warned he is after your spot sante, Yakker and co!

Reserves: Son of Skeletor - Logger - Wally Walpamur - Grandsun - lion around
Looking forward to pushing up the ground and getting ignored again.

Looking forward to pushing up the ground and getting ignored again.
200w.webp

I trust this is genuine and you will never change clubs again.

Welcome, friend.

I'm sorry but I already have one foot out the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back