Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2018-5-22_5-20-5.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-21-16.png

Well Tarkyn_24 has topped the BullerBet table with a clear win. sausageroll and DemonJim rounded out the top three. Congrats to all. Please PM me with your account details including pin numbers and passwords and I will ensure your winnings are deposited into your bank accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2018-5-22_5-24-55.png

QOOTY WRAP - A disappointing end to a roller coaster season. I must say it was a fun year with you lot and I hope we all stick fat and back up next season. Particulaly you RodneyDangerfield. Enjoy your offseason but keep an eye on those skin fold results. sausageroll where are we headed for our end of season trip?

Flathead of the week award - We have our first back to back Flathead of the week winners with BEEG the standout FH amongst the Bombers. I'm too depressed after the weekends results to get into it. Here have another flathead photo.
upload_2018-5-22_5-34-4.png

Qishing Wrap - The weather has cooled a fair bit over the last couple of weeks and the bigger flathead have moved up onto the shallow flats around my neck of the woods looking to get some sun. I had a great day landing some good fish. The two biggest were 85cms and 70cms. The sunrise was something to behold also. Thanks to everyone for humouring me as I bragged of my qishing exploits throughout the year. Hopefully I didn't bore you to much :D

Here's some pics of my weekend. Hope you enjoy ArgusTuft
upload_2018-5-22_5-40-23.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-41-33.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-42-40.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-43-31.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-47-38.png
upload_2018-5-22_5-51-40.png

upload_2018-5-22_5-52-27.png

View attachment 500626

QOOTY WRAP - A disappointing end to a roller coaster season. I must say it was a fun year with you lot and I hope we all stick fat and back up next season. Particulaly you RodneyDangerfield. Enjoy your offseason but keep an eye on those skin fold results. sausageroll where are we headed for our end of season trip?

Flathead of the week award - We have our first back to back Flathead of the week winners with BEEG the standout FH amongst the Bombers. I'm too depressed after the weekends results to get into it. Here have another flathead photo.
View attachment 500627

Qishing Wrap - The weather has cooled a fair bit over the last couple of weeks and the bigger flathead have moved up onto the shallow flats around my neck of the woods looking to get some sun. I had a great day landing some good fish. The two biggest were 85cms and 70cms. The sunrise was something to behold also. Thanks to everyone for humouring me as I bragged of my qishing exploits throughout the year. Hopefully I didn't bore you to much :D

Here's some pics of my weekend. Hope you enjoy ArgusTuft
View attachment 500637

View attachment 500638

View attachment 500639

View attachment 500640

View attachment 500643
View attachment 500647

View attachment 500648

Thanks Yakker for this made up award, This award would mean so much more if i could see your ugly mug.

Next time I read about flathead, I expect a reference to the great flathead himself, Donald Fisher

fisher_donald.jpg

Just wanted to thank you for an enjoyable season. One of my favourites. :thumbsu:
I only have one favourite season, season 18. All other seasons suck.

(Season 17 was okay cause I won the Mobbs)

I only have one favourite season, season 18. All other seasons suck.

(Season 17 was okay cause I won the Mobbs)
But you walked away with $783 BullerBucks this season, surely it ranks right up there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back