Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

We bring great dishonour to our demon fore-fathers. We'll actually this is on par for them. So we bring a simple "meh" to them instead.

upload_2018-5-8_5-53-3.png

QOOTY WRAP -
The shitness continues! Despite changes flagged during the week we went in unchanged. We could all take comfort in one stable influence in our lives. RodneyDangerfield back to his mediocre best which he seems to have had a gutful of so he promptly retired

You know what amazes me. Every teams full forward gets ample opportunities, I know because I do the Golden Qist. But you campaigners, you never ever kick it to me!
All I ever see is “oh he should’ve lowered his eyes”, “ ignores the lead” etc.
You can all get ****** I have retired effective immediately.
We hope it was just a rush of blood Rodders and we see you back soon. (But if not my request for your qooty bag still stands.)

Rodders wasnt the only one to become a little unhinged

I can't even begin to describe how angry I am.

For ****s sake Rodney.

For. ****s. Sake.

I know it’s not your fault and I still appreciate your effort.

Chins up lads and lady. This week we take on the top of the table Roys....... I Dont Care what anyone says, we got this!

Flathead of the week award - I would have had Hate, 3121 premiers, NaturalDisaster, rfctiger74 or even Helen Wheels as favourites for flathead of the week coming into this clash however I was suprised at the eventual (and clear) winner. TJASTA was flathead and shoulders above the others when it came to flatheadedness last week. Evidenced below by some obscure posting.... (and the gems were from the start of the thread, I gave up looking half way through!!)

oh hi gang
what is everybody opinion on toilet paper orientation?

High in orbit, the Gitraktmaet motherships descend upon the Earth. They prepare to enslave the world and mine it for all its salt, but the scanners detect an abnormally high concentration inside a tiny shack in Greece. The invasion won't be necessary. "Lock onto him with the RNG disruptor," says the captain, greedily. "Soon we shall have all the salt we need."

Hi, I am an Albanian virus but because of poor technology in my country unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me other users. Many thanks for your cooperation! Best regards, Albanian virus.

I play for the Furies dude, your jokes must be simply because I am too dumb to understand puns.

does anybody knows where i can get a precision screwdriver set?

we live in a society

You know what cartoon does not get enough credit? The Dover Boys (Merrie Melodies, 1942, Chuck Jones). As much as I find Chuck Jones overrated, this animation pioneers so many techniques that would become common place over the next ten-fifteenth years. Come on people, it’s one of the earliest animations to use the technique known as “limited animation”, which people such as UPA and early Hanna-Barbera would used quite successfully.

However he finally did find his groove and get back on track with this classic bit of banter.

demons sucks lol

Congratualtions TJASTA you are this weeks flathead of the week!!

#FHOTW
upload_2018-4-30_6-5-7.png

Qishing WRAP -
Last Thursday afternoon the family and I leapt in the trusty ute and headed up to our property 5 hours drive north. We were in for 3 days of crabbing, fishing and holiday shack improvements. We had a lucrative weekend with ten good mudcrabs gracing the dinner table. We also had an assortment of reef fish to enjoy. One morning we headed out to a nice little isolated beach and did a spot of shark fishing for fun. I lost a huge bull shark after about 20 mins of fighting it after the hooks pulled. Just as well I was exhausted (I reckon that's why I had a quiet game this week, still feeling the effects of forearm pump). Anyway, it was a great few days away. I am heading back up there this weekend as it's a long weekend and I have to finish my latest little project (it's an outdoor shower and deck) so hopefully have some more qishing pics for you lot ;)

upload_2018-4-30_6-7-28.png
upload_2018-4-30_6-9-39.png
upload_2018-4-30_6-7-53.png
upload_2018-4-30_6-11-41.png
upload_2018-4-30_6-13-56.png
upload_2018-4-30_6-6-22.png

Last edited:
We bring great dishonour to our demon fore-fathers. We'll actually this is on par for them. So we bring a simple "meh" to them instead.
I am sure they are secretly shocked we can match their inept abilities.

QOOTY WRAP - The shitness continues! Despite changes flagged during the week we went in unchanged. We could all take comfort in one stable influence in our lives. RodneyDangerfield back to his mediocre best which he seems to have had a gutful of so he promptly retired

We hope it was just a rush of blood Rodders and we see you back soon. (But if not my request for your qooty bag still stands.)

Chins up lads and lady. This week we take on the top of the table Roys....... I Dont Care what anyone says, we got this!

Flathead of the week award - I would have had Hate, 3121 premiers, NaturalDisaster, rfctiger74 or even Helen Wheels as favourites for flathead of the week coming into this clash however I was suprised at the eventual (and clear) winner. TJASTA was flathead and shoulders above the others when it came to flatheadedness last week. Evidenced below by some obscure posting.... (and the gems were from the start of the thread, I gave up looking half way through!!)

However he finally did find his groove and get back on track with this classic bit of banter.

#FHOTW
View attachment 490136

Qishing WRAP -
Last Thursday afternoon the family and I leapt in the trusty ute and headed up to our property 5 hours drive north. We were in for 3 days of crabbing, fishing and holiday shack improvements. We had a lucrative weekend with ten good mudcrabs gracing the dinner table. We also had an assortment of reef fish to enjoy. One morning we headed out to a nice little isolated beach and did a spot of shark fishing for fun. I lost a huge bull shark after about 20 mins of fighting it after the hooks pulled. Just as well I was exhausted (I reckon that's why I had a quiet game this week, still feeling the effects of forearm pump). Anyway, it was a great few days away. I am heading back up there this weekend as it's a long weekend and I have to finish my latest little project (it's an outdoor shower and deck) so hopefully have some more qishing pics for you lot ;)

View attachment 490138
View attachment 490140
View attachment 490139
View attachment 490141
View attachment 490142
View attachment 490137
That’s one nice looking deck. I wish mine was as big and shiney as yours.

QOOTY WRAP - The shitness continues! Despite changes flagged during the week we went in unchanged. We could all take comfort in one stable influence in our lives. RodneyDangerfield back to his mediocre best which he seems to have had a gutful of so he promptly retired

#FHOTW
View attachment 490136

Qishing WRAP -

View attachment 490138
View attachment 490140
View attachment 490139
View attachment 490141
View attachment 490142
View attachment 490137
Cheers Yakker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back