Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m the best

Im back on Coon Dog, best at what ??

Not at scrabble 3-4 letter words (Wooo) dont cut it

S28 we are not going to include 1-3 word count posts in your thread post count

Because "Wooo" is such a random word with many different meanings/inferences depending on the circumstances.

Such as: Concern. "Wooo, better slow down, there's a radar up ahead".

or Elation. "Wooo, I've just dropped another e and I'm absolutely off my chops!"

or Amazement. "Wooo, did you see the banana their full forward kicked from the windy pocket? They should never have been able to do that!"

or Euphoria. "Wooo, what a fantastic set! I'm really glad I paid what I did to go to this concert."

or Disapproval. "Wooo, did you see that nasty sh!t go down?"

or Anger. "Wooo, have you just seen our Electricity bill? How the **** are we going to pay it?"

or Bafflement. "cooney has just posted Wooo again. I wonder what context that was in."

No criticism. Just curious.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because "Wooo" is such a random word with many different meanings/inferences depending on the circumstances.

or Elation. "Wooo, I've just dropped another e and I'm absolutely off my chops!"

or Amazement. "Wooo, did you see the banana their full forward kicked from the windy pocket? They should never have been able to do that!"

or Euphoria. "Wooo, what a fantastic set! I'm really glad I paid what I did to go to this concert."

or Anger. "Wooo, have you just seen our Electricity bill? How the **** are we going to pay it?"

or Bafflement. "cooney has just posted Wooo again. I wonder what context that was in."

cooney
What he said!

Im back on Coon Dog, best at what ??

Not at scrabble 3-4 letter words (Wooo) dont cut it

S28 we are not going to include 1-3 word count posts in your thread post count
Best in the world. Yeah I’m good at everything, yes we are.

Because I like Ric Flair and I get up and about and say wooooo

Because I like Ric Flair and I get up and about and say wooooo
Riiiight!

I know very little about wrestling, but I've heard of him.

Makes sense now.

Thank you for the reply. :thumbsu:

This is the greatest Mt Buller post I have ever read

manangatang can we add this to the HoF or some such please?

This is the greatest Mt Buller post I have ever read

manangatang can we add this to the HoF or some such please?
Yes. I feel like we could add a 'SICK NUTS QUOTES' section to one of the reserved pages in our S28 team page.

WHICH BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD ALL ******* BE USING.

you flogs realise this is last season’s thread. ******* idiot.
Por que no las dos?
what the * is this
s**t am I already a past it flog?

Well I have won almost every award at the club..

So at least the flog part is right
the past it flog club is actually named after me
Welcome mate to the club, a quick introduction for you.

Firstly, do not accept anything deaneus gives you. Easiest this way.

Don’t worry about the old, past it flogs section which is yours truly, cats2rise, sante, Headless, Oddhawk and Tarkyn_24.

Yakker is rarely seen not fishing or talking about fishing, so savour those moments.

cooney is the heart and soul of the club who’s been here before anyone else, and will remain here after everyone else. #longlivecorndog.

And finally, manangatang is someone to be disrespected at all times. Respecting captains is a no no at this club.

Looking forward to having you on board!
how dare you not mention me you piece of s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back