MOvember

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is growing a mo for movember? Anyone?
If so, what style of mo...I'm going for the Merv look (obv won't be as good!)
merv_hughes.jpg

I look forward to the day when Australians cease to find the moustache a source of great amusement. They were retrospectively funny for a short period of time more than a decade ago now. The rest of the world moved on. Why can't we?
yes, we should all move onto funnier jokes, such as the city of adelaide!

I look forward to the day when Australians cease to find the moustache a source of great amusement. They were retrospectively funny for a short period of time more than a decade ago now. The rest of the world moved on. Why can't we?

Or maybe some of us like to raise money and awareness for prostate Cancer, like my mates and I. :thumbsu:

I'm in - only of course to make sure that more coin gets to help out the fellas.

But they tickle
;)

But they tickle
;)

Well dig deep and give to a great cause! The more men that do it, the more encouragement others have to do it and that means more coin for the charity.:cool:

Well dig deep and give to a great cause! The more men that do it, the more encouragement others have to do it and that means more coin for the charity.:cool:

I ran a Movember team in my workplace 2 years ago and raised a few grand and I've donated every year.

I'd rather give my money to a cause that helps men, than say... animals. :)

Well captain fun, they are amusing and all ways will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ran a Movember team in my workplace 2 years ago and raised a few grand and I've donated every year.

I'd rather give my money to a cause that helps men, than say... animals. :)
Good work:cool: Respect to that!:D
Are any ladies planning on doing Fanuary?

Does anyone who is registered on the Movember site want to give me their info so I can donate some $$ their way??

I was only gonna give $20 but after seeing your Mo I'll make it $30 :p
Done. Good on ya :thumbsu:

Thanks for that! Much appreciated!! Eagle supporters rock ;)

i baked 72 cupcakes to celebrate movember for my work mates. i've decorated them with lolly teeth and different sorts of mos....dali, handle bar, magnum p.i., hitler etc.

If Nads_39 or anyone else isnt participating but wants to donate, 1541476 is my registration number on the Movember website, feel free to donate, its a great cause:thumbsu:

1360991 is my registration number on the Movember website, feel free to donate, its a great cause:thumbsu:

this is the 3rd year im doing it, and im aiming for a top mo this year, the last 2 have been sub par at best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back