I TRIED TO MAKE A NICE AND INTERESTING THREAD AND FREAKS RUINED IT... AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

zackah has always struck me as Biff Tannen

OpenConfusedCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif
He wishes he was Biff. But he is Internet Biff.
Say hi to your moms for me

I love how the writers confirmed years ago that they based Biff back in BTTF2 on Donald Trump, the sleazy Hotel Mogul.

200w.gif

The Chicago Cubs were only a year or two away from the prophecy of winning the World Series in BTTF2 as well

It's stuff like that which gives these movies an ever lasting and eternal appeal..

They better not make a reboot or remake of this legendary Trilogy. Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd's performances as Marty McFly and Doc Brown should remain eternal/untouched by any other actor.

Actually now I am in the mood to re-watch the entire Trilogy on 4K cause well I haven't got anything better to do right now anyway.

5nhhf3.jpg

I love how the writers confirmed years ago that they based Biff back in BTTF2 on Donald Trump, the sleazy Hotel Mogul.

200w.gif

The Chicago Cubs were only a year or two away from the prophecy of winning the World Series in BTTF2 as well

It's stuff like that which gives these movies an ever lasting and eternal appeal..

They better not make a reboot or remake of this legendary Trilogy. Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd's performances as Marty McFly and Doc Brown should remain eternal/untouched by any other actor.

Actually now I am in the mood to re-watch the entire Trilogy on 4K cause well I haven't got anything better to do right now anyway.

5nhhf3.jpg
Go buy a decent beer glass ffs

Go buy a decent beer glass ffs

I was wrong. You are clearly pre time changed George McFly :)

BTW if they made Back to the Future today with The same going back in time distance as the original, Marty would go back to 1991.

It's funny though, social media and internet aside, there doesn't seem to be nowhere near a significant gap in human development as there was between 1985 and 1955, in which the original was set, which just proves just what perfect timing and setting the original movie was made in (and another reason a remake simply wouldn't work)

It's funny though, social media and internet aside, there doesn't seem to be nowhere near a significant gap in human development as there was between 1985 and 1955, in which the original was set, which just proves just what perfect timing and setting the original movie was made in (and another reason a remake simply wouldn't work)
1985 - 2015:

- Jobe Watson
- craft beer
- online pr0n

You are wrong.

200w.gif

5nhhf3.jpg
Your middle finger is deformed.

It was because it was just in there so Marty's dad can punch him. Then he wasnt reported to the police or anything. He was even Marty's Dad's friend later in the movie...

But we don't know what happened after. Perhaps he was reported, perhaps he apologised and Lorraine accepted it. He may have been kicked out of school and that's why he appears as a dumb idiot in the new 1985 timeline. If Marty hadn't have set this up his Dad would still be the wimp and Biff the bully as shown in the original timeline at the start of the movie in 1985.

Anyway, what you got planned for the next movie night? I'd recommend Back To The Future Part II. That has some serious Biff nastiness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be funnier if they hadn’t won 3 out of the last 4 premierships and the last time your team won one was over 25 years ago :$

Least we won a final after Facebook and Twitter were around lol

I watched “The English Patient” with my wife while holding hands.
You are a disgusting human being.

I got dragged to that borefest on a second date with a moderately tidy piece of flange. The post movie welcome mat was undeniably on the doorstep.

I walked out half way through. Which is what any man with an ounce of self respect would do.

I watch back to the future every year...Geelong losing a final :rolleyes:

I think your movie would more likely be Groundhog Day. Cheer up, look who I support. My movie is probably Misery or Saw.

Jazny netflix 'Sex Education' may be some good treehouse viewing for you
There's even a sex mad chick in it who looks like an elf.
That sounds like a really horrible show and she is probably another fake tumblr elfkin!! Those people are just the worst cultural appropriators ever :sob:

That sounds like a really horrible show and she is probably another fake tumblr elfkin!! Those people are just the worst cultural appropriators ever :sob:
It’s actually a great show, just don’t watch it in front of any elven kids.
Even Haldir would have liked it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back