Media Mr. Lad Goes to Washington

Remove this Banner Ad

Earlier today, I was once again released from the limitations of a red card, for something that goes on every day here. The thread that I was banned for is below:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ifa-eximius-foedus-round-4.1094670/

During the time that I was banned, I was delisted, which means I won't be able to participate in any form of (real) qooty for the next 5-6 months. And it's all thanks to one man, ClarkeM . We all know that the real reason for my sacking was because of ClarkeM, not because of my "controversial style of posting". I haven't actually received any type of formal warning from the Wonders, ever. The club is a mess. Half the leadership group have only played about 10 games, ClarkeM has everyone under his thumb, and the captain keeps changing every few weeks.

But I now realise that being sacked has turned out to be a good thing. I've already got a few potential deals locked in, and some are on hold. In a matter of a few short weeks, I'll have a home again, and I'll be ready to go. I've been advised to stop being a ******, and that's my main goal for the next few weeks.

So please everyone, forgive and forget. I spend a lot of time on BF and I've just been booted from the Footy Jumpers board and the Wonders, my only two main areas of posting.

Last edited:

5-6 months?! okeydoke7 how damn long is this mid year off season going to be!!

long enough so a breakaway league can be created. This is all part of the nWo plan, to have a Raw/Smackdown kind of set up.

5-6 months?! okeydoke7 how damn long is this mid year off season going to be!!
The season won't finish for another 2 months, and the offseason is likely to be 3-4 months again.

The season won't finish for another 2 months, and the offseason is likely to be 3-4 months again.
nah, Okey wants our finals to line up with the Amateur Football leagues Finals (AFL). so it should be a relatively short turn around i expect.

I've already got a few deals locked in, and some are on hold. In a matter of a few short weeks, I'll have a home again, and I'll be ready to go.
7483f80f1b552b9a6d601b2a6f13d10d22d1177d0bc48f5852452605ccaea556.jpg

Well of course everyone at the Wonders is under ClarkeM's thumb. He is the Wonders and anybody that doesn't realise this is an idiot. The captain only borrows the title from Clarkey. Don't act surprised. He can do what he wants.

Well of course everyone at the Wonders is under ClarkeM's thumb. He is the Wonders and anybody that doesn't realise this is an idiot. The captain only borrows the title from Clarkey. Don't act surprised. He can do what he wants.

We Rats are playing the Wonders this week I think. Not sure I have seen any captains yet...

Earlier today, I was once again released from the limitations of a red card, for something that goes on every day here. The thread that I was banned for is below:

During the time that I was banned, I was delisted, which means I won't be able to participate in any form of (real) qooty for the next 5-6 months. And it's all thanks to one man, ClarkeM . We all know that the real reason for my sacking was because of ClarkeM, not because of my "controversial style of posting". I haven't actually received any type of formal warning from the Wonders, ever. The club is a mess. Half the leadership group has only played about 10 games, ClarkeM has everyone under his thumb, and the captain keeps changing every few weeks.

But I now realise that being sacked has turned out to be a good thing. I've already got a few potential deals locked in, and some are on hold. In a matter of a few short weeks, I'll have a home again, and I'll be ready to go. I've been advised to stop being a ******, and that's my main goal for the next few weeks.

So please everyone, forgive and forget. I spend a lot of time on BF and I've just been booted from the Footy Jumpers board and the Wonders, my only two main areas of posting.
Just out of interest how can you have a FEW potential deals locked in? Surely you have 1 deal and 1 deal only... in the case of locking it in I mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

long enough so a breakaway league can be created. This is all part of the nWo plan, to have a Raw/Smackdown kind of set up.
A rebel league? I like this. It's a shame it's a part of the nWo's plan. Oh well, maybe next time.

During the time that I was banned, I was delisted, which means I won't be able to participate in any form of (real) qooty for the next 5-6 months. And it's all thanks to one man, ClarkeM . We all know that the real reason for my sacking was because of ClarkeM, not because of my "controversial style of posting". I haven't actually received any type of formal warning from the Wonders, ever. The club is a mess. Half the leadership group has only played about 10 games, ClarkeM has everyone under his thumb, and the captain keeps changing every few weeks.

Does this say anything to you at all about how you go about things?

Perhaps a change of style in the threads you frequent often might eliminate being banned

HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS
HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS
CLARKEM
HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS

Now HaroLad, it's Master Lad goes to Washington, you're not an adult yet.

I didn't delist you :).

PS: What number time is this now that you've been told to stop being a jerk? I swear we are hitting number 8 or 9.

You're holding on to the past for someone who promises to forgive and forget.

Very true observation FP.

You started the inevitable chain of events which eventually lead to my delisting.
No, YOU started the inevitable chain of events which eventually lead to your delisting. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back