• Tarks

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Make me a fumber badge please Wosh

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • serial_thrilla & Tigerturbulance should rochambeau for him

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad that it can't be sorted out behind closed doors.
I think it's sadder that two clubs are fighting over an inactive poster that hasn't been active in three months and barely did anything for the team he rejoin. :$

The OOBs are desperately hanging onto some initial candid words of "Thanks for the heads up. Sucks to lose to another one" but choosing to ignore the usual rules or subsequent events. The OOBs are snakes! But then this is in their name :think:
The message from Turbo was the opposite of snake like, it was total courtesy. But don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Sad that it can't be sorted out behind closed doors.
Correct Wigs. Because your two clubs can't organise a fart in an ars*hole, The People will now decide fumbler's fate.

Correct Wigs. Because your two clubs can't organise a fart in an ars*hole, The People will now decide fumbler's fate.
I'd say make him play for the Gumbies, not yet sure who that really punishes but it's a solution.

I think it's sadder that two clubs are fighting over an inactive poster that hasn't been active in three months and barely did anything for the team he rejoin. :$
We have principles. The OOBs consider principles of high importance. That's why we're superior to everyone else.

We have principles. The OOBs consider principles of high importance. That's why we're superior to everyone else.
I mean you can keep telling yourself that, doesn't make it true. but hey, good luck with that.

Sucks to lose another one? Happy now :$ Not sure why that makes a difference, it was on the assumption we would lose him, which didn't eventuate :) Last we heard from fumbles, he was a happy Dragon. Try and follow protocol OOBs pls.
last time I spoke to fumbler was 6:30PM 01Aug23, have you had a more recent update as to what he is doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last time I spoke to fumbler was 6:30PM 01Aug23, have you had a more recent update as to what he is doing?
He hasn't been on BF since 17th May so no.

Back