• Tarks

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Make me a fumber badge please Wosh

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • serial_thrilla & Tigerturbulance should rochambeau for him

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well friends, we're a few hours into round one of season 36 and we already have ourselves more of a pickle than the ceiling of the Hungry Jacks franchise that Adam Simpson bought was given to leave gracefully. "How so, Bob?" I hear you post. Good question, and here's the answer...

Consider the case of five-club, 297 game Kazakh veteran fumbler. By definition, to be a fumbler is to be somebody who drops things. And in a piece of irony not seen since the Roys got rookies, oldmate fumbler has been and continues to be listed by two teams in the Dragons and the Old Farts and neither are willing to drop him.

So what is to become of this strange case? Given he played three games for the Drags last season, will possession equal nine tenths of the law? Will the OOFs ride their post-premiership luck and invoke the rule of 'finders keepers losers weepers'? Or is there another twist to this reptilian tale? Will league administrator manangatang and/or figurehead Kennedy Parker change the rules and allow fumbler to play for both clubs at the same time, or will they rain blows down upon one or both clubs for allowing such shenanigans to take place? Will somebody like Cadsky or damicky usurp the two incumbents and yoink fumbler away to their respective franchises? Is fumbler trolling everyone and has walked off into the sunset ala Caine from Kung Fu? Or is this a precursor to shooting the byes into the Sun by unpausing the merging process between these two teams? Let's hear from some of the protagonists now.

First up it's Dragon spokesmouth serial_thrilla (because let's be honest who can understand a talking avocado?):

"We licked fumbler in the hope of getting some psychotropic reaction. It hasn't happened yet but he's our and we're gonna continue to lick him until he's all shiny. I know all the rules. They whisper to me in my ear, and they say that the Ophidians are in the wrong and must be punished. All hail the rules!"

Now a word from OOF head Tigerturbulance :

"This is Tigerturbulance's league and what Tigerturbulance wants, Tigerturbulance gets. And Tigerturbulance wants fumbler. So Tigerturbulance should have fumbler, not the people that aren't Tigerturbulance. So declares Tigerturbulance. Tigerturbulance."

Finally, this is what the man of the moment fumbler has to say:

"Waa waa wee wah! King in the castle! King in the castle! I have a chair! I have a chair. Go do this! Go do this!" (idk, he has a Borat avatar so that's probably what he said)

So how does this Mexican stand off end? To be honest I don't actually care, I just wanna see someone get punished real bad. But there's a poll up above for you to cast a vote. Maybe if these clowns can't get their act together in a week then the results of the poll should decide fumbler's fate? I'm sure the protagonists will agree to the will of the people, unless they're squibs of course.

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Both of the clubs and also the player in question need to be deregistered until it is sorted out.

Either that or cut fumbler in half so both clubs can have him

Both of the clubs and also the player in question need to be deregistered until it is sorted out.

Fumbler has half a brain. Does that count?

Dear fumbler

Join whichever team I play for the Swamp Rats I think. I’ll posts for 3 glorious weeks with you if you do before vanishing for 17 months.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam
You should’ve. I’ve only PMd you 100 times.

Your pal,
God.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fascinating case.

Last seen on May 17, start of Rd 17. Posted in the sign up thread May 10th, joined the Dragons. This is after being gone for a year or so.

If I was both clubs I'd remove him.

if that's the case OOB want the fum half

Back