Music Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I am. Not at all motivated though - think I am all festivaled out after attending just about every one there has been in the last 5 years. Lineups are beginning to get very repetitive.

Mark Ronson and The Subs are the only two acts on the bill that I haven't seen that interest me.

Will probably catch MGMT, Aoki, Tame Impala and Gypsy and The Cat too. All fun to watch. Hopefully weather is okay.

Saw Gypsy & The Cat, Art vs. Science, Presets, the end of MGMT, Steve Aoki was brilliant. Highlight of the entire festival was when he ripped out "New Noise".

As Troy Ferguson would say "I lost my s**t"

No googs mate.

hdl.jpg

That's him on the right there, in green.

How many did you eat?

Saw Gypsy & The Cat, Art vs. Science, Presets, the end of MGMT, Steve Aoki was brilliant. Highlight of the entire festival was when he ripped out "New Noise".

As Troy Ferguson would say "I lost my s**t"
Aoki jumped into the ****ing crowd on an inflatable green lilo after spitting champagne in the face of some young tart.

Guys. This has nothing to do with footy. I will not remove it. If Fred or Itsmyshow chose to do so, then they will. I have already moved a thread similar to this before so whatever happens, happens. Keep it on topic and maybe they might leave it here. 1 thing is for sure, it will be closed when the footy season comes around again. This is a footy site after all.

Plug

This was never closed. Consume a penis, plugger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back