Remove this Banner Ad

5. Isaac 'Norm' Smith
4. Patrick Dangerfield
3. Tyson Stengle
2. Mark Blicavs
1. Jack Henry

HM: SDK, Selwood, Close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5- Smith - amazing amount of forward penetration and a couple of classy goals when it mattered, best game in our colours what a man!
4- Selwood- That first quarter is one of the best I’ve seen just said let’s do this and come along with your leader! Champion.
3- De Koning- Was rock solid read the ball won the contest was everywhere and was like a wall along the backline. We are set down back with him around for another 10 years.
2- Dangerfield- His intensity was at the same level as all the other finals will win the Gary Ayres medal I imagine and well done could of been as high as best on as well. Congratulations on afl legend status as of now.
1- Tomahawk- Presented and never took a backward step shot on goal in the first minute hitting the ball at full pace set his game up then those two magnificent goals, if he’s in a decent position he’s just not getting beaten. The guy is a triple premiership player, Coleman medalist and 5-6 all Australians if I remember correctly and he will end up with 800 goals.

Honorable mentions
Mitch Duncan- This guy has played that many good finals it’s just expected, uses the ball so well was our clear bog in our 2020 loss and a top player today again. Continues to be one of the most under rated players of all time.

Tyson Stengle- Wow it just looks easy for him he is all class, what a season and our leading goal kicker today as well it doesn’t get any better, surely Stephen wells has something to do with it he is a diamond.

Tom Stewart- it’s just expected from the best defender in the business but some of his defensive acts today were outstanding and his physicality just split contests, already one of our best Backmen of all time.

5. Patrick Dangerfield
4. Isaac Smith
3. Tyson Stengle
2. Joel Selwood
1. Bradley Close

One player started the fire, and one player stopped one occurring,

5. Danger
4. DeKoning

3. Duncan
2. Selwood
1. Smith

Remove this Banner Ad