My bottom. 50 of Bigfooty best posters

Remove this Banner Ad

#39 Crabapplepittard

This particular fellow doesn't understand what dry humour is. Think that somebody called tigerboyz may of given him his disgusting feral attitude.
Phwoarrrr! what a stink.
I'm trying to work out who he might be on TLC too. Gotta feeling he's not on there. But really phwoarrrr! That guy has issues.
Maybe he should worry about his Crows instead of being such a douchebag on the forums.
Yeah I’ll take 39. I’m pretty with that thanks Suzanne.

So you are the disgusting person behind the account that vilified me in the most horrible way that time! Wow! :thumbsdown:

WTF, I am not zackah !
No that was Sooz aker Jazny!

Fixed for you.

On this list TheJet would be at least 12 right?

If memory serves his preferred range is 12-27...

Speak up Gizmoandsooz no use just reacting to my posts! You mixed messaging campaigner

What a disgraceful lazy shithead she is.

Thanks to Chief for fully exposing what a terrible person Starburns is

I guess in this instance I am Rose. :$

WTF, I am not zackah !

Fixed for you.

If memory serves his preferred range is 12-27...

What a disgraceful lazy shithead she is.

I guess in this instance I am Rose. :$

Jazny's entry onto this prestigious
list will be interesting to say the least :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're missing a lot of good football insight with Sooz's unfair ban
Only in the Bizzarro universe

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe

Only in the Bizzarro universe

Sent by shoephone using Tapatoe
Richmond's premiership years were based on her "press up hard and run like mad" gameplan.

Richmond's premiership years were based on her "press up hard and run like mad" gameplan.

* me, they actually were.

I'm just as scared as the rest of you.

We're missing a lot of good football insight with Sooz's unfair ban

Apparently she used to give Brad Scott coaching tips on the blower when he was coach of Norf, which I tend to believe as Bradders has absolutely lost the plot as director of Umpiring of the AFL and I think she needs to mentor him again for the good of the game (she has racked up an impressive number of games umpired at local level)

#38 Bosk!/A cut above

He's in here because he's still wearing his hidious yellow costume to games of footy. He's still been known to pee in his costume as well.
Look i don't care if the bloke's disabled in some way but look stop looking hidious and start bringing out what your disability is.
Giving North s**t about who they are is pretty gross of you as well. Maybe take a look at the gross looking colours you're choosing to wear to the footy. Poo and pee colours. How disgusting. Royal blue and white is much better looking than pooh brown and yellow piss colours.
Have also heard that the reason why he likes ron burgondy is because he keeps on getting boners when at the footy.
You would because you don't wear clothes under your costume.

#38 Bosk!/A cut above

He's in here because he's still wearing his hidious yellow costume to games of footy. He's still been known to pee in his costume as well.
Look i don't care if the bloke's disabled in some way but look stop looking hidious and start bringing out what your disability is.
Giving North s**t about who they are is pretty gross of you as well. Maybe take a look at the gross looking colours you're choosing to wear to the footy. Poo and pee colours. How disgusting. Royal blue and white is much better looking than pooh brown and yellow piss colours.
Have also heard that the reason why he likes ron burgondy is because he keeps on getting boners when at the footy.
You would because you don't wear clothes under your costume.

OMB not the first to suggest that Bosk come out....not sure those who did before quite meant it like this though. :drunk:

Nobody point out that Sooz was a passionate Hawk before cousin Brad got the head gig at North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back