Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Mofra knows how much of a spud Luke McDonald is. Can't say the same about the team he plays for. Only nepotism and being a good bloke could explain his captaincy and contracts. The good news is he was unanimously voted in as co-captain again by the players. There couldn't be a more appropriate front for the ineptitude of the NMFC than this guy.

If, by some crazy chance, you are watching a North game AND Luke is kicking the ball (more chance of us winning the flag tbh) take note of how long it takes him to actually drop the ball onto his boot. I swear time stands still.

Anyway that's my rant done. Cheers Mofra for a ripping thread.
Every team needs an escaped goat... and North play Freo in round 2 will keep an eye out for that one.

Every team needs an escaped goat... and North play Freo in round 2 will keep an eye out for that one.
Get excited. If he's not tackled halfway through the windup then a "raking" 50m bullet pass will probably find a two on none.

Wife: I have a bag of old clothes I'd like to donate.

Husband: Why not just throw it in the trash - that'd be much easier.

Wife: But there lots of starving people who could really use all these clothes.

Husband: Honey - anyone who can fit into your clothes is not starving.

Love dat disposal efficiency comparison
Martin is a mid-forward. Neale didn't make the AA team because he's s**t.

"Cornes, along with co-host David King, critiqued Neale's form on radio after a late-season Lions win over Fremantle, citing the 2020 Brownlow medallist as the 284th-ranked player in the competition over the previous month based on Champion Data statistics.

Buckley also questioned Neale's work-rate during the win over the Dockers, pointing to some strong running from his opponent Hayden Young."

Martin is a mid-forward. Neale didn't make the AA team because he's s**t.

"Cornes, along with co-host David King, critiqued Neale's form on radio after a late-season Lions win over Fremantle, citing the 2020 Brownlow medallist as the 284th-ranked player in the competition over the previous month based on Champion Data statistics.

Buckley also questioned Neale's work-rate during the win over the Dockers, pointing to some strong running from his opponent Hayden Young."
What does Martin position matter.

So Neale played s**t for a month and still won the Brownlow. Must be some player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucille Neale is the worst dual brownlow medallist in the history of the game.

Thank Rassilon for the Appeals board and Paddy Cripps, or that flog would have had 3.

Aristotle Pickett gets more things wrong than right, but he is bang on the money about Neale.

Lucille Neale is the worst dual brownlow medallist in the history of the game.
I'd be pretty happy to be 'the worst dual Brownlow medallist in history' tbh. Sort of like being the ugliest girl at the Margot Robbie lookalike contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back