flggr Welcome to the "Never finished bottom 4 in the AFL era" lounge - an exclusive area for the best teams in the league. No bottom 4 teams allowed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, is this lounge less stinky than that other one the modflog destroyed by opening it up to all the loser clubs?
I was fred banned from my own club and kicked to the turf, yet little do those flogs know that was just a diversion from the TRUE lounge for the elite. From this point on let this be the new lounge for sophsisticated individuals to engage in all manner of football festivities!

1_ArrowoodPhoto-MorganEvents-Pier27-SanFrancisco-CityWedding-Eco-greenwedding-39.jpeg

I was fred banned from my own club and kicked to the turf, yet little do those flogs know that was just a diversion from the TRUE lounge for the elite. From this point on let this be the new lounge for sophsisticated individuals to engage in all manner of football festivities!

1_ArrowoodPhoto-MorganEvents-Pier27-SanFrancisco-CityWedding-Eco-greenwedding-39.jpeg
Yes he threadbanned me too. But this joint is much better and more elite, just like the Cats

Comfortable yet stylish. High end without being pretentious. It's where we belong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back