I've seen enough. The Bays views on the bottom 4 for 2023?

Remove this Banner Ad

So ok I was bored. I am not proud of what I did

So yes I had a Squiz at the Tatty Norf Board, just to gauge how they are handling the prospect of another spoon. Luckily I taped my three functional fingers so I could not type, using my elbow to scroll.

To summarise, the mood there is one of desperate optimism so bad it is clinically described as ‘Full Frontal Barking Mad Mass* psychosis‘. Now I use the word ‘mass’ advisedly as the Bennies were out in force.

Bear in mind this is the Club that had to bribe members with free pies and bring a friend free admissions to attend home games. The turnstile clickers confused by sad Norfies, looping back through the turnstiles in a vain attempt to boost the count.

So these are the things I observed in my quick visit:

1, Fear about and loathing of Horny Frank.
2. Unbridled optimism about the Cheezel and Warcraft kids but open terror that they will run away.
3. Bitterness about the aspersions cast by the Egan review ( and potentially the AFL Investigation) on Coach Snarko.
4. The Bennies are in high fever about the list of next year’s list of FAs and RFAs. It seems schools of big fish will be attracted to Norf because of Snarko and what they believe will be a rapid climb up the ladder in 2023.
5. It is inconceivable to the Norfies and their Bennies that a bottom 4 let alone another spoon is on the cards. AAs are expected for McKay, LDU and Thomas as a matter of course.

I recommend cautious visits to the Board.

Geelong Melbourne Brisbane Carlton

I know but facts don't change feelings. Equality for all because I'll be NT's #1 fan someday.
Like Prictorians especially Geelong Prictorians care about facts. You will note the comment you agreed with was totally devoid of facts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ok I was bored. I am not proud of what I did

So yes I had a Squiz at the Tatty Norf Board, just to gauge how they are handling the prospect of another spoon. Luckily I taped my three functional fingers so I could not type, using my elbow to scroll.

To summarise, the mood there is one of desperate optimism so bad it is clinically described as ‘Full Frontal Barking Mad Mass* psychosis‘. Now I use the word ‘mass’ advisedly as the Bennies were out in force.

Bear in mind this is the Club that had to bribe members with free pies and bring a friend free admissions to attend home games. The turnstile clickers confused by sad Norfies, looping back through the turnstiles in a vain attempt to boost the count.

So these are the things I observed in my quick visit:

1, Fear about and loathing of Horny Frank.
2. Unbridled optimism about the Cheezel and Warcraft kids but open terror that they will run away.
3. Bitterness about the aspersions cast by the Egan review ( and potentially the AFL Investigation) on Coach Snarko.
4. The Bennies are in high fever about the list of next year’s list of FAs and RFAs. It seems schools of big fish will be attracted to Norf because of Snarko and what they believe will be a rapid climb up the ladder in 2023.
5. It is inconceivable to the Norfies and their Bennies that a bottom 4 let alone another spoon is on the cards. AAs are expected for McKay, LDU and Thomas as a matter of course.

I recommend cautious visits to the Board.
Norf have a team board?

Like Prictorians especially Geelong Prictorians care about facts. You will note the comment you agreed with was totally devoid of facts.
Not from Geelong and definitely not Victorian.

Geelong was an awesome choice to make and I regret nothing but I’d dump them like your ex if Darwin come in.

Everything they said was full of facts but even then I still think WA & SA should get the same academy concessions despite such

Norf have a team board?

Yep with monosyllabic mods and everything.

Norf has all mod cons like running water. Well actually it's more an open sewer and public health there does leave a bit to be desired.

it's Christmas so with that a few of you are going to have egg-Norf all-over your faces.

No way we finish bottom four with al clarko at the helm. The Master Blaster Disaster, depending on your POV of course.

15. GW$
16. Hawfs
17.Essington
18.Weff Coast

15. Druggies
16. Norf
17. Hawfs
18. Wet Toast

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Senility finally set in old man? How embarrassment for you :$

Choked v Pies and plenty more in store

Early days young scamp. Tell me you have not been waiting five months to make the above post. In which case early onset dementia may help you forget such unhealthy obsessions.

NOTE WELL Neither zackah or I are making jokes about dementia or senility!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back