Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mofra ALL AUSTRALIAN BOTTOMS 2022 TEAM

B:
Bonar (NM) Hartigan (H) Petrevski-Seton (WC)
HB: Heppell (ESS) Plowman (CAR) Polec (c) (NM)
C: Whitfield (GWS) Dow (CAR) Setterfield (CAR)
HF: Castagna (R) O'Brien (WB) Hill (St.K)
F: D Smith (ESS) Ladhams (SS) Stephenson (vc) (NM)
R: Grundy (CO) T Kelly (WC) Mitchell (H)

I/C: Melksham, (MEL) Ham (ESS), Motlop (PA), Milera (AD), S Martin (sub) (WB)

Setterfield is Essendong's problem now

You are such a dumb campaigner you don't get it that this does not bother me at all.

Righteous recognition for selfless dedication to leaving no * wit undenigrated.
It's not a good award to get at all.
It's not as if at Christmas ,when the family asks what are you doing at the moment , and you say, 'Just on my computer all day, I won flog of the year on Bay 13 which was good.'

It's not a good award to get at all.
It's not as if at Christmas ,when the family asks what are you doing at the moment , and you say, 'Just on my computer all day, I won flog of the year on Bay 13 which was good.'

Dumb

Seemingly proud to be

Sad

I reckon there's a haiku there

But I can't be arsed for the benefit of a racist moron

That's why Selwood is disliked east of Corio. He breaks the rules and is unsportsmsnlike.
The week leading into and especially post-GF was some of the biggest wank I've ever seen for a footy player ever, and it was all for Joel. Everyone loves him bar a few Twitter types, but no one cares about them. I filled up most of my socks over that fortnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
The week leading into and especially post-GF was some of the biggest wank I've ever seen for a footy player ever, and it was all for Joel. Everyone loves him bar a few Twitter types, but no one cares about them. I filled up most of my socks over that fortnight.
Yeah good captain and all but people get sick of talking about him and Cotchin is as good.

Cotchin is as good.
lol-laugh.gif

As the doctor went through my notes, he said, "The surgery has risks. You will almost certainly regain the sight in your eyes, but there is a chance it will affect your ability to maintain an erection."

"How come?", I said.

He said, "Well.......your wife is very ugly."

Player #1 - Jaidyn Stephenson
9m74mjbocty51.jpg

Pictured: Clearly Ned Guy and Matthew Guy are closely related

Nickname: The Venus Flytrap

Jaidyn Stephenson takes the title this year after a full season of dominating underperformance.
Pick #6 in the 2017 draft, Stephenson's blend of pace and evasiveness proved promising at first... until opposition players worked out that any physical pressure causes him to crumble. His nickname of 'Venus Flytrap' is appropriate here - any discernable contact and he just shuts down.

As the year wore on, patience at Collingwood wore thin. With salary cap issues and Stephenson's 'interesting world views' coming to the fore, his place on the list was being questioned. His support for Fraser Anning, sharing of 'Freedum' ideals, and the decision to go mountain biking while drunk (fracturing his hip) meant he was demoted from AFL player to North Melbourne player.

In 2021 Stephenson played forward for North, a job about as thankless as a Parking inspector at a Centrelink car park. 'Nobody could look good there' his defenders cried, as they looked forward to 2022. Stephenson would be tried in defence in 2022, and that's where the excuses kept coming...

Yeah, it must be injuries, I mean there's no way it could be anything else...

Oh.

After racking up the ball in exactly two games last season yet making some abysmal howlers all the way through, his year would once again be remembered for all the wrong reasons (Jennifer Keyte likes this).
At least he provides leadership and.... ah no.
I have it on good authority that he's a complete lunatic off-field as well. Asking my North Melbourne contacts about JS, responses include 'absolute fruitloop', 'well out there' and 'can you spare some change?'

I can see next year presenting a challenge too - his pro-life, pro-plaster personal views likely to clash with Clarkson who thinks any player leaning towards 'bruise free footy' should also consider leaning off the side of very high cliff.
Given North just brought in some talent in defence during the trade period, there's every chance that JS is going to undergo an attitude readjustment during the pre-season just to hold his place in the wooden spoon side.

JS does hail from near Ferntree Gully and I do understand that 'hill people' can be a bit hit or miss (mostly hit if 'you ain't from around here'). He did have a decent and enjoyable upbring though - hunting for small animals, counting to 12 on mum's toes, cooking small animals. Football was a bit part of it too - an opportunity at halftime for his weekly fruit, and his weekly shower after the game.

Fun fact: JS is vehemently opposed to generically modified food, which is ridiculous. I had a very enjoyable leg of salmon last night that was simply delicious.

Jaidyn (yes I did need to look up that spelling each time I typed it), JS, Venus Flytrap. Good luck playing under Clarko and thank you for rounding out this years' Bottom 50.

as a former ''hill person'' myself, this guy really is a most apt and worthy #1 - what a phony.

well worth the wait, and a sterling effort overall for 2022 Mofra

Calm down he’s retired, he can’t hurt you anymore. :smirk:
It's his wife I worried about.

Footy star deletes TikTok video where he is filmed dunking his wife into a bucket of water and using her as a mop after he was slammed by fans for 'horrible' clip.
AFL star Joel Selwood was inundated with backlash after he posted TikTok video
Clip shows him dunking his wife into bucket and using her as a mop to wipe floor
Disapproving fans slammed the video and said it set a bad example for kids
A football star has deleted a TikTok video which shows him using his wife as a mop after the 'horrible' clip was slammed online.

28282784-0-image-a-73_1589249681013.jpg

You wouldn't catch Trent doing that.

It's his wife I worried about.

Footy star deletes TikTok video where he is filmed dunking his wife into a bucket of water and using her as a mop after he was slammed by fans for 'horrible' clip.
AFL star Joel Selwood was inundated with backlash after he posted TikTok video
Clip shows him dunking his wife into bucket and using her as a mop to wipe floor
Disapproving fans slammed the video and said it set a bad example for kids
A football star has deleted a TikTok video which shows him using his wife as a mop after the 'horrible' clip was slammed online.

View attachment 1566930

You wouldn't catch Trent doing that.
Great stuff, what a lad. 👍👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back