My Burning Question

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly believe that Maj was going to be the 2nd tall while they promote McKay into the defence. Plus you had Durdin, Watson and Larkey. Had some bad luck but still haven't done enough

Absolutely no Maj is a DEFENDER and a real Brad Scott success story. There was never any intention to play Maj forward in 2019 and surely you have seen our very own Vince Lombardi in action and would understand that. The key stats and other areas would say there's no way maj goes fwd.

We need a 25 year old Waite, not a 35 year old Waite.

Retiring Boomer netted us LDU, hopefully we get another gun at the top of the draft this year because we're rooted without a CHF.

Definitely a strange decision in hindsight, I was originally happy with the retirement thinking Larkey would be playing 22 games but that hasn’t happened so very perplexed.

I know Waite well definitely his decision to go his body couldn't do it anymore, as much as we love the fairy tale of him playing on

Disappointed myself that Larkey has not yet played but McKay was allowed to play down back and prove he doesn't belong there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a coincidence that other teams with midfields heavily loaded with grunt and pedestrian pace, eg, Us, GoDees, Sydney etc are failing miserably at the "modern" game favoured by HQ et al, hence the rule changes to facilitate it ? the glaring difference is our coach sat on the committee to set the new rules, don't think Horse or Goodwin were on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back