FTA-TV My Kitchen Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Those guys really failed with that pork belly. What I would've done is cut the crackling off the pork so you can serve more meat then divide the useable bits of crackling among the plates. That way they would've had better portions. They wasted perfectly good meat just because the crackling on top was a bit burnt. Stupido. Overall, they did a pretty good job of it. Looked like a decent meal. Victor said no to appointing a head chef because he was worried they wouldn't choose him, but Ibby. That way he could still take over the cook, which he did. Josh at his usual rude self is getting boring. I like this concept though, a nice change up from previous seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh is the planted actor and the way he is going hard on Veronica and Piper that will have to be the pairing.

It would almost be like the American Civil War in that kitchen!

The way they pronounced paella all night as pay-la was frustrating me no end. Josh is ramping up his bad behaviour, but I don't find it funny. The season is kinda getting boring if you ask me.

I'd just pronounce it with the l's as you read it coz I'm Strayan but how is it supposed to be pronounced in Spanish?

Medellin is pronounced with out the l's so I am guessing paella would be the same.

I'd just pronounce it with the l's as you read it coz I'm Strayan but how is it supposed to be pronounced in Spanish?

Medellin is pronounced with out the l's so I am guessing paella would be the same.
I've heard spanish people pronounce it as pay-ella, not payla.

One does not eat ribs with a knife and fork. Never. Ever. And they were American, but with a dry rub- Memphis style. I didn't see how high they had the heat. I, too, prefer the sticky, sugary bbq style.

I buy Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce here which is made in Chicago. I prefer the Honey Barbecue flavour but Woolies doesn't carry it.

https://www.sweetbabyrays.com/Sauces

Last edited:
One does not eat ribs with a knife and fork. Never. Ever. And they were American, but with a dry rub- Memphis style. I didn't see how high they had the heat. I, too, prefer the sticky, sugary bbq style.

I buy Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce here which is made in Chicago. I prefer the Honey Barbecue flavour but Woolies doesn't carry it.

https://www.sweetbabyrays.com/Sauces
c1 have you connected with the Americans on MKR?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back