My Promotion/Relegation predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the promoted clubs, all but one has replaced their manager. Some have done it in successive seasons and some

Yeah, normally a manager change can sometimes kick start some improved form. Always amazes me how players can suddenly play better with a new manager in place. I mean, there is something to be said for pre match preparation, tactics etc but some transformations are just boggling.

Speaking of managers, things not looking good for Pardiola. Some talk he might not see out the season. Brom have already had 2 managers this season (Pulis and Megson as caretaker). Starting to reek of our first relegation when we had 5 different managers in that disastrous season...

Shows just how well the new Swansea manager is doing he isn't in most people's predicted bottom 3!

WBA, Stoke & west ham. Probably won't be WHU but would rather them than one of the 3 promoted sides

Wolves and then anyone's game for the final two spots. Hoping it is Fulham and Bristol City
3pts above the drop zone for the Hammers. A spate of defensive injuries and fullbacks who are ancient.

Burnley (H)
United (H) - postponed
Soton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke (H)
Arsenal (A)
Man City (H)
Leicester (A)
Everton (H)

Fail to beat Stoke/Soton and they could be in strife.

Not a great result this morning seeing Arsenal give a relegation rival 3 points... (mind you I hope Brighton stay up). :p

Big home game for us against Southampton next up. Hopefully can get Shelvey and Slimani fit and ready to give us a boost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back