N.T.F.L thread - 2010/11/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: N.T.F.L thread - 2010

Just heard that Brad Davis trained with teh Two Blues on Tuesday and more than likely will front tonight as well. Interesting. And Clint Carpenter is not far away either. Gee if Carpenter, Davis, Cotton , McGurk, Francombe, McCall and Loewe all play, they will be a big, big side.
And supposedly paying big,big bucks !Horse Davis would certainly not play for the love of it, has he got another job I wonder as this is the reason he could not commit to South Burnie.Would be surprised if he does in fact play,the Blues are good at this caper-remember all the who har with Brent Archer:p

Yes true, Archer played two games was it and then became Burnie answer to Cliff Young.
I heard big Brad was that sore after Tuesday night he could hardly raise a gallop fior the rest of the week. Not sure what role he would play with the Two Blues if he does play. They have a big ruckman in Loewe and have Francombe, Carpenter and a heap of others who should or could ruck. Will be interesting to see how they go this week against Latrobe.

Yes true, Archer played two games was it and then became Burnie answer to Cliff Young.
I heard big Brad was that sore after Tuesday night he could hardly raise a gallop fior the rest of the week. Not sure what role he would play with the Two Blues if he does play. They have a big ruckman in Loewe and have Francombe, Carpenter and a heap of others who should or could ruck. Will be interesting to see how they go this week against Latrobe.
Horse finished according to the Agrovate today,goalpost saved the Two Blues at the weekend,Cats allover them till this happened

Well it must be true if they are writing it up. I have never seen such inaccurate reporting. Davis trained and pulled up very sore. The money man at Penguin has already put aside coin for him if he agrees to play. And what about Devonport not playing some of their blokes in the NTFL this week. What a joke. This inter-club transfer thing was puit into place for them and now they won't use it.

hi ilja, in regards to the inter-club transfer were you referring to this week just gone, if so Dev were not allowed to due to them playing the first week of the split round,

cheers

Thanks Likker, If that is the case well I apologise. But where are the likes of big Colbeck and co going to get some form and fitness when they decide to play again?
Saw East at the weekend, gee they were bad and I cannot believe the way they have capitulated in recent weeks. Good to see the Saints up and going again as well as the Cats who were close against Ulverstone.

well smithton beating latrobe has thrown another spanner in the works, looks like they can challenge latrobe and penguin for a spot in the grand final whilst wynyard seem to be coming on in leaps and bounds, ulverstone a sinking ship and east being east.

finally the two blues at penguin have there best off field team for two years .. go Two Blues

read what you posted shep what a silly statement this is so what has been in at penguin has not been any good and it has taken you 2 years to fix it i think i will leave it at that

read what you posted shep what a silly statement this is so what has been in at penguin has not been any good and it has taken you 2 years to fix it i think i will leave it at that

Off Field as in Commitee, Officials etc sorry you are a bit thick Mt Wellington

Yes they are Cruising but Deverell strained his hammy at training this week and with Wescombe' sstring also dodgy, they may pay the price if they play them both. Penguin done well to get to grand final but will not want to give Latrobe a half start as they have done against Ulverstone and Smithton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they are Cruising but Deverell strained his hammy at training this week and with Wescombe' sstring also dodgy, they may pay the price if they play them both. Penguin done well to get to grand final but will not want to give Latrobe a half start as they have done against Ulverstone and Smithton.
Agreed,dangerous policy if players not 100 per cent and if the experienced players at Penguin eg The Lings,Podge,Joey and the youthful exuberance of the drought alah the Dees last year take over-start walking The Fox !

Rumours of Penguin chasing some of Burnies Talented kids, Any Idea who they are?

I am unsure about this Johno. I would think the best kids would play at the best level. But I dont know. When do clubs start training? Any new players that have trained at clubs this year if clubs have started training?

I am unsure about this Johno. I would think the best kids would play at the best level. But I dont know. When do clubs start training? Any new players that have trained at clubs this year if clubs have started training?

How are the saints looking this season?

Word is that Elijah Taylor has returned to Penguin from the Dockers in a coaching role and Cody Batt is joining him in the Blues colours.

Word is that Elijah Taylor has returned to Penguin from the Dockers in a coaching role and Cody Batt is joining him in the Blues colours.

E.J is returning to the 'Two Blues' at this stage. He was at a club get together a couple of Friday nights ago. Unsure if he has a coaching role there though he will be very handy for the Blues. Batty has signed and has been training. Will be very handy half back flanker on Pertek. Any other movements guys?

E.J is returning to the 'Two Blues' at this stage. He was at a club get together a couple of Friday nights ago. Unsure if he has a coaching role there though he will be very handy for the Blues. Batty has signed and has been training. Will be very handy half back flanker on Pertek. Any other movements guys?

The Cats are coming. First time since '79. Look out!

Saw Batt play a few times in 2010 and was impressed. How come he didn't play more seniors for Burnie this year? Injury? Out of shape? kid can play

Has Taylor got over his numerous injuries and can he committ fully with his work-allright to say yes in December !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back