Discussion NAFL 2018-19 Franchise Bidding & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

State: Victoria
Nickname: Bears
Colours: Navy and Gold
Additional Round Idea: Indigenous Round
View attachment 510663
What part of Gippsland is considered "Greater"? Latrobe Valley or Bairnsdale/Lakes Entrance?

Not helping your case dude.
mate what I am trying to say is that I didnt copy the monogram from BIGFOOTY. I took a CFC monogram from google images then traced it and changed the C to a G. Plus when Fizzler posted that link I cant see any bloody image on it because they are all blocked so to accuse me of copying another Bigfooty posters design is wrong because I have never seen it on here.

What part of Gippsland is considered "Greater"? Latrobe Valley or Bairnsdale/Lakes Entrance?
The Grater area is Latrobe Valley however my grandmother lives in Bairnsdale and I always make in our fixture that we play a game in East Gippsland once a year.

mate what I am trying to say is that I didnt copy the monogram from BIGFOOTY. I took a CFC monogram from google images then traced it and changed the C to a G. Plus when Fizzler posted that link I cant see any bloody image on it because they are all blocked so to accuse me of copying another Bigfooty posters design is wrong because I have never seen it on here.
Plagiarism is plagiarism.

Plagiarism is plagiarism.
There's nothing to say you can't steal a logo from the wider internet for the NAFL, but you can not take a logo from a fellow Bigfooty user. Grandsun took this logo not knowing that the creator was a Bigfooty poster. If it was up to me Grandsun would receive no punishment and would be made to change his logo.

Grandsun SilvaComet Fizzler let's all leave it until Ressies bidding/discussion. As I said, no idea why Lynton even posted when I told him not to because he will be in Ressies this season. It'll be BW's call when the time comes.

Nation: New Zealand
Nickname: Makos
Colours: Midnight, Teal, and white

Specialty Round: Charity

CqPG2Xwh.png

Last edited:
As I said, no idea why Lynton even posted when I told him not to because he will be in Ressies this season.
Because reading is for nerds.

Also count the Canaries in for 2018/19
State: Victoria
Nickname: Canaries
Colours: Yellow and Blue
------------------------------------------------
Gimmick round: Super Heroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have a team in the NAFL Reserves so would I have to wait until that thread opens and bid there?
Yes but now is a good idea (or once your World Cup and Can Am entries are done) to start thinking of an identity for your team. Check out last year's NAFL and NAFL Reserves threads to get an idea of where teams have been based and the quality of entries at each level.

Yes but now is a good idea (or once your World Cup and Can Am entries are done) to start thinking of an identity for your team. Check out last year's NAFL and NAFL Reserves threads to get an idea of where teams have been based and the quality of entries at each level.
yep Ive been slowely designing and making planning my designs for NAFLR this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back