Xk4vBUZ.png

Rg5CTjQ.jpeg

Geelong vs. Tidbinbilla

Lc93GCl.png

G19CxkM.png

Last edited:

Freight Train Hahndorf & Dunedin's images didn't load

EDIT: you accidentally forgot to put Geelong vs. Tidbinbilla in the poll

Is Hahndorf, Brisbane + Dunedin broken for anyone else?

Funnily enough these are all entries who uploaded their designs through BigFooty instead of Imgur, despite me clearly stating in the preseason thread to send me direct Imgur or Flickr links.

Frustrating - all images are working across multiple devices for me but I will reupload these to Imgur myself.

Working now.
also I’m absolutely frothing over The Pistons.

Yeah, gonna have to take some time over the next 24 hours to reupload around 60 images to Imgur, to prevent this happening in future rounds.

Pray for FT.

I’m interested in people’s presentation as much as the jumpers. When you can see someone has thought about it, come up with something unorthodox and it works. Special mentions to Sydney and Brunswick here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Aussie’s designs but I think in actual play it would be difficult to see due to the shade of green
It is currently "in play" and I can see it! :)

Green is generally bad luck though.

The entire concept of the Sydney Australians is great. The jumper is fantastic, a Boomerang, the Opera House and I also see the Harbour Bridge. I just noticed the excerpt from 'I Am Australian' on the image and that such excerpt was always my favourtie. When I first heard the song I had previously asked my dad to print off Banjo Paterson poems. At that same time I had a Ned Kelly book which I'd never read, instead I just looked at the pictures. Fantastic work El_Scorcho.

Hey, what's that cool text trick on the Bundaberg one? & turning blue!

Great entries everyone!

Not sure about the turning blue bit, but basically it is magic*.

*Not actually magic, just an animated png file.

Let's just hope that the Opera House doesn't get taken off the jumper ala the Swans/Roosters/6ers/Sydney FC...
or the flag on the back either...

El_Scorcho what does Australians' home look like with blue shorts?

I'll post it up when I get the chance to get back to my PC. I definitely wanted green to be the main colour and that was the tipping point.

Loving what I'm seeing here overall. Another huge jump in quality. I absolutely love that Caloundra entry. Logo, colours, design and presentation are elite. Looking forward to seeing the home.

Can't wait for Matchday 2! Some of the cool presentation here has me pretty excited to see people's 2nd entries. NAFL has always been the comp that has pushed the quality along on this board and this year is no different. I'm loving the unique and clever presentation we're seeing. Some of these could be straight out of a high end Nike or Adidas ad.

Back