Competition NAFL 2023 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do some work on your NAFL entry. Just 5 minutes will be enough!

I'm not finished mine either, i've only got my template, presentation 1 of my 4 entries complete, but there is plenty of time!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to do some work on your NAFL entry. Just 5 minutes will be enough!

I'm not finished mine either, i've only got my template, presentation 1 of my 4 entries complete, but there is plenty of time!
90% done, just gotta find some time to finalise it

Happy Father's Day to all the FJGD dad's, and for those who want to celebrate their dad's today, trust me when I say that your dad would love nothing more for you to complete and submit an NAFL entry.

Keep me posted if you're part way done but unsure if you'll get enough time to finish, the more the merrier

Happy Father's Day to all the FJGD dad's, and for those who want to celebrate their dad's today, trust me when I say that your dad would love nothing more for you to complete and submit an NAFL entry.

Keep me posted if you're part way done but unsure if you'll get enough time to finish, the more the merrier
Pretty much 95% done, I can take it out of the oven if need be but if I can find a few free hours over the next couple of days it'll be good to go

I currently have 13 entries, just waiting on Nato and one other person who DM'd me some questions but hasn't sent an entry. No huge rush at this stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back