Owner:Willo#6
Nickname: Tigers

Northern Territory Owner
Owner: Omegaville
Nickname: Rocks/Monoliths/Boulders

New Zealand Owner
Owner: craegus
Nickname: Whales

So that is it, the 11 owners for the first season of the National Australian Football League. The next step is for the 11 owners to private message your designs to me, they will all be released at the one time. If the designs are in soon, a second tier will be opened up to new owners and new locations, but more details on that if/when it happens. Any questions, please ask in this thread.

When do the Designs have to be handed in by?

ASAP. 1 week (next thursday). I didn't want to give a date, as I know there would have to be someone who takes until the very last day, but the earlier the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any chance of us launching a ANFL (Australian National Football League) for the people that missed out?

As stated in the OP, a second tier will open up if the entries are in on time, a few days of positive entries (i.e. looks like everyone will enter) and bids will start.

I have found with running competitions, that it is all well and good (and easy) to sign up (in this case, post a bid) but getting people to submit their designs is a whole new ball game. So we will wait and see in a couple of days.

The reason I didn't want to extend it to 16 teams is the length of time it would take to run a season, 10 rounds is more than enough. And not versing everyone once would be unfair.

As stated in the OP, a second tier will open up if the entries are in on time, a few days of positive entries (i.e. looks like everyone will enter) and bids will start.

I have found with running competitions, that it is all well and good (and easy) to sign up (in this case, post a bid) but getting people to submit their designs is a whole new ball game. So we will wait and see in a couple of days.

The reason I didn't want to extend it to 16 teams is the length of time it would take to run a season, 10 rounds is more than enough. And not versing everyone once would be unfair.

Yeah you make good points, I just have sour grapes about missing out and am trying to find a viable solution :thumbsu:

Congrats to those picked :) Hoping to see some great designs from you guys :)
Also, I'd say there's more then enough interest for a second tier competition in the original interest thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back