Discussion NAFL Reserves 2018-19 hub thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Obviously not in NAFLR this season, but thoughts on what could've been?

SQd19pU.png
Much nicer use of colours than I'm used to from your work. The devil motif on the front of the jumper is not your work though. Not a problem when you're trying things out and learning the tools but a big no-no when its competition time. Placement and size of logos is solid. While the background is a little messy, I appreciate that you've tried something different. All in all, a big step forward for you.

images

SilvaComet

All Australian
Aug 27, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Much nicer use of colours than I'm used to from your work. The devil motif on the front of the jumper is not your work though. Not a problem when you're trying things out and learning the tools but a big no-no when its competition time. Placement and size of logos is solid. While the background is a little messy, I appreciate that you've tried something different. All in all, a big step forward for you.

images
Yeah, shoulda pointed out that I was working on a devil logo instead of ripping the ManU one.

Thanks for the feedback though, really appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
- First loss for the Vikings, puts Camberwell and Ringwood right back on their tail
- First win for Floreat, congrats to them. Means no team will go winless this season
- The Sharks loss means their finals hopes are on life support

It'll be a gripping final three rounds, with some more curveballs and wildcards to come. All to play for.

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
- Dandenong still are holding off the chasing pack, for now...
- Credit to Floreat. They never looked like winning a game earlier, and have now won 2 on the trot and got themselves off the bottom.
- The final places in the 8 are going down to the wire.
- All-in-one round will probably prove to be VERY costly for some people who STILL have not sent me theirs. If you are unsure if you have sent it, I suggest going back and checking the messages, as I will not chase anyone up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back