National Draft Pick #37 - Alex Pearce

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup this guy won't make your best 22, seriously you blokes fluffed this draft picking him.

"Jack and Jill fell down the hill and thought they'd trained as Ninjas.
Jack went to bed to mend his head with vinegar and brown paper.
Never recovered and talked s**t for the rest of his life."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup this guy won't make your best 22, seriously you blokes fluffed this draft picking him.

You make him sound like he would fit in nicely at WC. Luckily we have a decent development program, an excellent coach, and plenty of time to allow him to develop. After that he may crack our 22.

Are you kidding ? the love fest going on over there drove me here :) but its nice to see you guys not getting all bent out of shape now with a soft troll.

Why is it a lovefest? Does your mob think trading down a few spots to pick up a bog average, one-paced mid that no-one else was looking at was a win? Ok good-o. Please pass on my congratulations.

Why is it a lovefest? Does your mob think trading down a few spots to pick up a bog average, one-paced mid that no-one else was looking at was a win? Ok good-o. Please pass on my congratulations.
It always has been, not many obsessed fans can take a negative comment without over reacting. Our recruiting this last few years has been bordering on "League Worst" and without Darling it would be a total and utter failure. Ive been calling for Worsfolds head and the recruiters for years now so I guess I'm a pariah on the Eagles Board, but I got 50% of my wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back