NBA Week 11 - Where the Pistons are on a one-game win streak

Which team would you trust most to outstink the rest if your life depended on it?

• The 1993 Mavs were the biggest collection of random forgettable plebs in history

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The 1998 Nuggets made Paul Westhead's Nuggets look like world-beaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 2000 Clippers stunk worse than one of Donald Sterling's apartments

• The 2005 Hawks should be condemned to another 50 years of mediocrity for crimes against basketball

• The 2012 Bobcats should all have given themselves new identities, not just the mascot

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • The 2016 Sixers put the 1973 Sixers to shame

• The 2023 Pistons have truly put the 'Bad' in 'Bad Boys'

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent watched much Bucks this year but did watch the Spurs and this Rockets game

Lillard may actually be washed
Ironically before these two games, he was something like 4/31 against the Pacers.

Yeah, dude is not very good.

Holy hat was the third quarter officiating horrendous. Went about 2 hours from all the whistles. Summed up by them calling a foul when Payne clearly just tripped himself.

Gee, Lillard copping it at the moment. Guy was going to be all nba 1st team before he sat out the end of last year.

Now he's washed 30 games into the next season.
It’s a perfect storm scenario here. First time being the 2nd star, sitting out a big chunk of time when you normally been full time goer, and then being a offence only player and the concept that the fall for that type of player can come at you fast which in this case it has .

I think for Lillard the issue is all of the above. I think he isn’t in the top 10 pgs in the league at present so the talk of NBA all star is dead in the water for now

It’s a perfect storm scenario here. First time being the 2nd star, sitting out a big chunk of time when you normally been full time goer, and then being a offence only player and the concept that the fall for that type of player can come at you fast which in this case it has .

I think for Lillard the issue is all of the above. I think he isn’t in the top 10 pgs in the league at present so the talk of NBA all star is dead in the water for now

Or maybe, like you say, it takes some time to work out a new role and we should give him more than 30 games without a preseason.

Small sample size from what I've watched but he seems to be struggling not being the man and adapting to number 2. There was a play in the third that would have driven me mad if I was a Bucks fan, Giannis had FVV on him in the post and Lillard just jacked a contested three instead of passing in for an easy 2.

It’s getting worse not better. If it’s a case of working out a new role he should be improving not regressing

You know these things aren't linear.

Also. Lillard improved in PPG, FG%, 3P% from November to December. He also went from +4.1pp 100 possessions to +13.7.

Bucks also improved from 11-5 in Nov to 12-2 in Dec.

It obviously needs some work, but the internet is internetting over it at the moment.

You know these things aren't linear.

Also. Lillard improved in PPG, FG%, 3P% from November to December. He also went from +4.1pp 100 possessions to +13.7.

Bucks also improved from 11-5 in Nov to 12-2 in Dec.

It obviously needs some work, but the internet is internetting over it at the moment.
Giannis went from not even close to MVP to in the conversation. Guy is absolutely crushing it but also using alot of petrol tickets to get Bucks to this point. Come finals he is going to be gassed

Lillard was meant to take the pressure off and Giannis instead is under more pressure then ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA discussion continues here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back