NBA Week 21 - Where good health is the most important thing

Which team made a Faustian pact with the Devil for good health this season?

• The Thunder - Sam Presti probably got another first round pick thrown in too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Celtics - must be luck of the Irish. Considering Ireland's history, possibly not a good thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kings - if I spent 16 years in the lottery, I'd consider selling my soul too.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Clippers - that investment into aged care is really paying off.

• The Nuggets - if not the Devil, then it's probably all that medicinal marijuana.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobias Harris has received so much attention about his contract... But it is no where near enough.

No Embiid, no Melton, no Covington.

Coming up against the Knicks who are a direct conference rival fighting for the same play off seedings.

Earning 40 million dollars this year and he puts up a scoreless first half with no assists.

Tobias Harris has received so much attention about his contract... But it is no where near enough.

No Embiid, no Melton, no Covington.

Coming up against the Knicks who are a direct conference rival fighting for the same play off seedings.

Earning 40 million dollars this year and he puts up a scoreless first half with no assists.

Yeah I guess it gets a bit boring after so long. He's on his last year. On a completely separate note Philly only have Embiid and Reed contracted going forward. Quite the empty cap.

Of course the Kings beat the Bucks after losing to the Rockets! :(

Tbh it's indicative of both the Kings' and the Bucks' seasons. Neither stringing any meaningful performances together.

Pat Bev acquisition hasn't worked at all for Milwaukee.

I gave up on the game down 16 and apparently we won by 18.

This isn't how the script goes, it's supposed to be in reverse!

Nickeil Alexande-Walker 28 points on ten shots...

What have you done with the grossly inefficient NAW we knew and loved so well in Nawlins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nickeil Alexande-Walker 28 points on ten shots...

What have you done with the grossly inefficient NAW we knew and loved so well in Nawlins?
That Conley/NAW trade might be the best trade in our history. Both been so important for us.

NAW's offence is still streaky as anything, but his defence has been consistently awesome for us.

so true. The Lakers just cannot compete with the kings. or many teams for that matter

When you hear LeBron saying his son would be good for the Lakers, that tells you how sad the situation is. It also proves to me LeBron has never really been there for the Lakers, but for himself. Time to move him on and get on with building a real team.

When you hear LeBron saying his son would be good for the Lakers, that tells you how sad the situation is. It also proves to me LeBron has never really been there for the Lakers, but for himself. Time to move him on and get on with building a real team.
Lebron has never been there for the Lakers? The guy who at 38 years of age played the entire end of season and post season with a messed up foot and was still the most consistent player on the team?

And move him on? He has a player option so if he leaves you lose him for nothing and you are stuck with no picks, AD who has proven he can’t be trusted to be the number 1 guy on a team and surrounded by a bunch of average role players.

They have no way to rebuild in the short term, they lose Lebron and they are a lock to be a lottery team going forward with barely any of its own picks being under control.

Lebron has never been there for the Lakers? The guy who at 38 years of age played the entire end of season and post season with a messed up foot and was still the most consistent player on the team?

And move him on? He has a player option so if he leaves you lose him for nothing and you are stuck with no picks, AD who has proven he can’t be trusted to be the number 1 guy on a team and surrounded by a bunch of average role players.

They have no way to rebuild in the short term, they lose Lebron and they are a lock to be a lottery team going forward with barely any of its own picks being under control.
Well they're going nowhere now. What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back