NBN - Good or Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky my upload is still good........

lgTXN4l.png

Ive had my one for a week now, put in the official complaint today, its being monitored for 24 hours then they work out what to do.

Drops out 3 to 4 times a day
Last night 4 times
3 times so far today luckily once while I was reporting the fault

I also get the phone dropping out if I ring or someone rings me
Takes 3 or 4 calls to talk to my dad

I wish I had stuck with ADSL 2 it wasnt much slower and it was stable

Ive had my one for a week now, put in the official complaint today, its being monitored for 24 hours then they work out what to do.

Drops out 3 to 4 times a day
Last night 4 times
3 times so far today luckily once while I was reporting the fault

I also get the phone dropping out if I ring or someone rings me
Takes 3 or 4 calls to talk to my dad

I wish I had stuck with ADSL 2 it wasnt much slower and it was stable
got another 2 crashes

TPG, they were great at first was getting 44-46 but lately during peak hours it's borderline unuseable
Is it copper or fibre to your house?

I had a mate who had foxtel fibre to the home. Good until all the school kids get home and fire up Youtube.

Is it copper or fibre to your house?

I had a mate who had foxtel fibre to the home. Good until all the school kids get home.

It's hfc, goes to s**t about 7:30ish normally not this bad though

but but TPG topped the ACCC survey (kind of, once, not currently)

It was fine when i first switched to nbn but i went straight over so I'm guessing as more people in the area switch they aren't providing enough bandwidth

It was fine when i first switched to nbn but i went straight over so I'm guessing as more people in the area switch they aren't providing enough bandwidth
yep they may up their bandwidth if they get enough complaints but I don't think they will rush to do it, if you are below your guaranteed peak speed I'd start pushing that

yep they may up their bandwidth if they get enough complaints but I don't think they will rush to do it, if you are below your guaranteed peak speed I'd start pushing that

Yeah i'm gonna do a speed test every night at roughly the same time so i can go to them with a week or so of data

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive had my speeds lowered from 25 to 17 to try and stabilise it.
NBN co is going to look into it next week
Probably needs new copper :drunk:

My Mum Rang Telstra again about the NBN and now they have a New Problem.

They say we have a Fault with our NBN and they have to further Testing.

Utterly Clueless they are

Telstra putting us back to ADSL after they said we where on NBN.

Because we still have Crappy Copper for our Internet
Are you just calling it ADSL?

NBN Co probably have to redo the area. Remember this is botched infrastructure and has been gimped from the start. I’m in a HFC area and after it first rolled out October last year they halted all new connections and delayed until February and even as of this week they were still doing work down the street. Granted it’s not as sluggish as ADSL I’m still happily chugging along on cable at 55/5 speeds.

So they weren't able to connect you?

Not on NBN as they tried then had to put me back to ADSL

Telstra was suppose to come out today but failed to turn up

NBN Co probably have to redo the area. Remember this is botched infrastructure and has been gimped from the start. I’m in a HFC area and after it first rolled out October last year they halted all new connections and delayed until February and even as of this week they were still doing work down the street. Granted it’s not as sluggish as ADSL I’m still happily chugging along on cable at 55/5 speeds.

Would not Shock Me. They doing as Cheap as possible.

Though I never seen them put Fibre on our Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back