New arrival

Remove this Banner Ad

NathanD

All Australian
Sep 21, 2001
Tassie
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A little belatedly perhaps, but YvetteD made her way into the world on Sunday 23/6/02 at 11:23pm, born safely at home.

A tiddling 9 lb 11oz. Mother and baby both doing outstandingly. A sister for GavinD and SiobhanD.

No more kids for us now, so there should be some trips to the north island to catch the Lions in action next year.

No need to ask what you've been up to.

Congratulations to you both. Best thing in the world, isn't it?

Originally posted by NathanD
A little belatedly perhaps, but YvetteD made her way into the world on Sunday 23/6/02 at 11:23pm, born safely at home.
Congratulations!! Good on ya Nath!

A tiddling 9 lb 11oz.
Cripes - you grow 'em big down there.

No more kids for us now, so there should be some trips to the north island to catch the Lions in action next year.
We should get her together with my first son (who will be about 5 weeks younger than her).

Congrats NathanD!!!!!

Nothing more precious in this world than a little tiny baby! (tho I am sure your wife would be happy for me to omit the 'little' part of that!)

Glad to hear all is well!

hmmmmm amazing number of babies being born to Lions supporters right now................anyone done the 40week math by chance???? Seems we have an influx of GF babies!!!!!

Originally posted by Danni
Congrats NathanD!!!!!

Nothing more precious in this world than a little tiny baby! (tho I am sure your wife would be happy for me to omit the 'little' part of that!)

Glad to hear all is well!

hmmmmm amazing number of babies being born to Lions supporters right now................anyone done the 40week math by chance???? Seems we have an influx of GF babies!!!!!

LOL Danni - I hadn't considered the GF factor, but I can assure you that it was planned, however our midwife and her partner mused that, wait for it, September 11, may be partly responsible for the baby glut that she has been experiencing. Something to muse about there.

Re: Re: New arrival

Originally posted by BrainOfMorbius

We should get her together with my first son (who will be about 5 weeks younger than her).

BOM - I'd be happy to catch up - it'd be great.

Re: Re: Re: New arrival

Originally posted by NathanD

BOM - I'd be happy to catch up - it'd be great.

Ah, the next generation of Lions supporters. All good. Of course it could well be the next generation of players too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back