tim finnigan

All Australian
Nov 3, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
G'day guys, just wondering if anyone would like to put some designs up on here for my local footy club?

We're the tigers and as you'd imagine with the nickname like that we wear the black jumper with yellow sash, black shorts and black/yellow hooped socks.

Also if anyone could design or show me a few clash designs that would be great. Thanks for any help or info!

Re: New jumper design

Might wanna put in some more details mate (e.g. club name, logo, photos, etc). Makes things easier for the designer. If you wanna try your own, use the templates and the paint tutorial :thumbsu:

As for my own suggestions for a clash guernsey, variations of any of these could work:

212418.jpg

Richmond-PS-2007.gif

West-Coast-Heritage-2007.gif

(I know this is WA state design but couldnt be bothered uploading a proper version without all the extra logos, etc)

Put out your logo and I'll try give these a crack :thumbsu:

G'day guys, just wondering if anyone would like to put some designs up on here for my local footy club?

We're the tigers and as you'd imagine with the nickname like that we wear the black jumper with yellow sash, black shorts and black/yellow hooped socks.

Also if anyone could design or show me a few clash designs that would be great. Thanks for any help or info!

Hey mate I thought Grovey already had a clash design? Wasn't it yellow with a black sash?

Might wanna put in some more details mate (e.g. club name, logo, photos, etc). Makes things easier for the designer. If you wanna try your own, use the templates and the paint tutorial :thumbsu:

Sorry mate I can only use the Internet off my phone as I don't have a computer at the moment. Club is Grovedale footy club, sponsor is Grovedale hotel and there's the country Vic logo on the top right hand. Sorry I don't know how to put photos or anything up, I'm terrible with technology!

Hey mate I thought Grovey already had a clash design? Wasn't it yellow with a black sash?

That's our original jumper, we wore it Saturday but only seem to wear it for the heritage round each year. The jumper we wear for games against colac and st joeys still makes it pretty hard at times to tell who's who. Something like the predominantly yellow with the black claws and tigers head looks pretty good.

Sorry mate I can only use the Internet off my phone as I don't have a computer at the moment. Club is Grovedale footy club, sponsor is Grovedale hotel and there's the country Vic logo on the top right hand. Sorry I don't know how to put photos or anything up, I'm terrible with technology!

Ahk don't worry about it, I'll google all that later and see if I can whack something up during the week :thumbsu:

That's our original jumper, we wore it Saturday but only seem to wear it for the heritage round each year. The jumper we wear for games against colac and st joeys still makes it pretty hard at times to tell who's who. Something like the predominantly yellow with the black claws and tigers head looks pretty good.

Yeah mate fair enough, although I had a feeling you wore it against Newtown in a match over there last year.

I might try and come up with a few designs later :)

Yeah mate fair enough, although I had a feeling you wore it against Newtown in a match over there last year.

I might try and come up with a few designs later :)

We may have mate you could be right!

In juniors we used to wear a yellow jumper with a big black v with a black panel down each side of the jumper which I thought was a classic jumper.

If you go to www.grovedaletigers.com.au you'll see pictures of the club logo, jumpers and sponsor logo etc. Sorry I can't help out much more fellas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back