Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

hollyfasolo

Senior List
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The more I watched Collingwood media over the draft period the more this new logo has become to irritate the crap out of me. It removes the tradition and patriotism embedded in the previous logo, and tbh, is just no where near as good.

I wanted to see if I was the only person to feel this, so Im starting this poll.

Also feel free to sign up to this petition (never thought Id be the person starting one of these things, but just got the feeling some media whack job is having a laugh, probablly colluding with Calton)

https://www.change.org/p/eddie-magu...heir-logo-to-the-historic-collingwoof-fc-logo

Do you live in Antarctica? This thing happened weeks ago :D

Also yes, it's looks fine, we have other things to worry about now like producing an above average football team.

Touche'

Yeah.., tried to give a go, guess its only me though...

Touche'

Yeah.., tried to give a go, guess its only me though...

Glad we got rid of the Australian flag

Collingwood was a force for working class solidarity: it was not a toady to the imperialist establishment

You're 28 - you should be off having threesomes while you can

Leave this conservative stuff until you have eyebrows like John Winston Howard

Glad we got rid of the Australian flag

Collingwood was a force for working class solidarity: it was not a toady to the imperialist establishment

You're 28 - you should be off having threesomes while you can

Leave this conservative stuff until you have eyebrows like John Winston Howard
But he was born with those eyebrows, like his hero Ming pig iron Bob Menzies.

I don't get the gold

image_5855.jpg

The more I watched Collingwood media over the draft period the more this new logo has become to irritate the crap out of me. It removes the tradition and patriotism embedded in the previous logo, and tbh, is just no where near as good.

I wanted to see if I was the only person to feel this, so Im starting this poll.

Also feel free to sign up to this petition (never thought Id be the person starting one of these things, but just got the feeling some media whack job is having a laugh, probablly colluding with Calton)

https://www.change.org/p/eddie-magu...heir-logo-to-the-historic-collingwoof-fc-logo
Love the new logo.

I was indifferent about new logo when announced, but it's grown on me and certainly looks more balanced than the previous one with the flags reversed. I wish "Collingwood" was better incorporated into the shield though instead of just being tacked on the bottom.

Patriotism sucks though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back