NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

And now the mobile app keeps telling me i dont have access to watch NFLn.

I think you can use 2 devices at once, I had it on PC and tablet before. How long before they fix that.

I had to delete the app from all mobile devices and reinstall once the new subscription kicked in.

Reading the last couple of pages on all these scams on how to best watch NFL on the internet just reaffirms renewing the GamePass subscription was probably the best (and cheapest) option in the end.

I'm not that concerned at this point as i really just watch All Access and GMFB at this time of the season and obviously condensed games.

But i have read good things about the first ep of Hard Knocks.

I wouldnt say good, bet better than the boring last 3 seasons with Texans, Falcons and Rams.

It's not even worth trying to pay in US dollars at the moment for a marginal discount.
I got it for just over $150AUD lastweek paying in USD. Its most of my AE sub i saved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasantly surprised to see my cancellation go through successfully.

Although might have to wait and see if I get charged still going by some of the posts here :D

Ok NFL are blocking my works ip address. ******* hell

Think it might be your work blocking the NFL IP address....I had to take our IT admin guy to a "bar" on King Street for him to unblock the GamePass website.

Ok NFL are blocking my works ip address. ******* hell
Does your work have a VPN?, or did you use it too much last year and now they are blocking it so you do your job.

Think it might be your work blocking the NFL IP address....I had to take our IT admin guy to a "bar" on King Street for him to unblock the GamePass website.

I am in the IT team and we don't block sites. NFL must have poisoned it somehow because all the wifi/ethernet devices are getting blocked.

I am running a VPN on the ipad and it now works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back