List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Under 18 champs they aren’t allowed to.
It didn’t seem like they were tagging him to me anyway. He and Sonsie were going head to head at the start. Admittedly I missed a big chunk of the 3rd and last though.

They will have recruiters at his games sure. But they go down with a list of names to focus on because of the media attention he will be on that list. When at these games recruiters watch what these players do on and off the ball so do often miss things that players who aren’t on their radar do as their focus is elsewhere

LOL, the “list of names” is the team sheets of the sides playing. I’d be horrified if recruiters were so focused on anything less. On top of that they’d be getting the video of every game to sift through. To suggest a couple of articles on a kid who has been under the spotlight since standout performances at U13 level makes any difference is just fanciful.

Last edited:
LOL, the “list of names” is the team sheets of the sides playing. I’d be horrified if recruiters were so focused on anything less. On top of that they’d be getting the video of every game to sift through. To suggest a couple of articles on a kid who has been under the spotlight since standout performances at U13 level is just fanciful.
Okay mate

LOL, the “list of names” is the team sheets of the sides playing. I’d be horrified if recruiters were so focused on anything less. On top of that they’d be getting the video of every game to sift through. To suggest a couple of articles on a kid who has been under the spotlight since standout performances at U13 level makes any difference is just fanciful.

This is spot on.

Even if there was a limited 'list' of players the recruiters watch only rather than every player (which itself is very unlikely) there is no way that Daicos isn't on that list...

As Jackass suggested, the recruiting team would be getting the video of each game anyway and studying it several times over, and probably doing an evaluation of every player listed each game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The nab league app is putrid. In 2019 there was live scores and stats the game was available to stream on a smart tv or pc through their YouTube channel. Now we just have an app with no live stats and a stream that’s available nowhere else and prone to crashing

The nab league app is putrid. In 2019 there was live scores and stats the game was available to stream on a smart tv or pc through their YouTube channel. Now we just have an app with no live stats and a stream that’s available nowhere else and prone to crashing

Youtube Shits on the App.

Though the Stream Ran fine for me

I don’t know why they got rid of the you tube option all the 2019 games are still available yet there are no replays for 2021

No Idea but I would also love to know.

Guess it has something to do with $$$$

This is spot on.

Even if there was a limited 'list' of players the recruiters watch only rather than every player (which itself is very unlikely) there is no way that Daicos isn't on that list...

As Jackass suggested, the recruiting team would be getting the video of each game anyway and studying it several times over, and probably doing an evaluation of every player listed each game.

So the way it works pre season recruiting mangers meet with the talent managers at the TAC and private school programs ask for their list of prospects that are a realistic chance of making it to the next level. The full time recruiting staff then go back and review their footage.

They send volunteers and part timers to games and tell them to watch certain players on and off the ball and to notify them if they see anyone who stands out. But you can miss blokes if you are not focusing in on them.

The staff at games report back on the players they have been told to evaluate and make note of anyone who has impressed them.

While it’s not the be all and end all but media attention definitely helps players get noticed. If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself

So the way it works pre season recruiting mangers meet with the talent managers at the TAC and private school programs ask for their list of prospects that are a realistic chance of making it to the next level. The full time recruiting staff then go back and review their footage.

They send volunteers and part timers to games and tell them to watch certain players on and off the ball and to notify them if they see anyone who stands out. But you can miss blokes if you are not focusing in on them.

The staff at games report back on the players they have been told to evaluate and make note of anyone who has impressed them.

While it’s not the be all and end all but media attention definitely helps players get noticed. If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself
Do you think that Nick Daicos wouldn't be as noticed if not for the 'media attention'?

And do you think that Derek Hine doesn't watch every single NAB Cup game (in person or on video)?

Do you think that Nick Daicos wouldn't be as noticed if not for the 'media attention'?

And do you think that Derek Hine doesn't watch every single NAB Cup game (in person or on video)?
No he won’t that’s why they have a team of full time recruiters. As the head Hine will review the footage of players and watch some games but definitely not all games

As to the media attention until this year there was no exposed form getting him noticed. He was always going to be closely watched though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back