Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

It's true that Richmond has been poor this year when in comes to tackling, and other aspects of their game leaves much room for improvement.

It's also true that Heppell is an outside player with poor disposal by foot.

Essendon supporters are just suckers for frauds with pretty hair.

Yet has a higher DE than shitstuin.

At the rate will have to increase shading against pwning Richmond flogs from 50% to 75%.

Not sure they're worth the effort at this level? I rather pwn one real flog than 4 from Richmond. Over preseason I did 3 at once with one hand while I cooked my kids dinner; they have capitulated from that zenith.

Tigga Vlastuin is already breaking elite status, has already surpassed injections junkie Dyson Heppatitus in his first game and is now on the path to achieving more in his first season then serial plodder turned speed crackhead Dobbe 'Ishouldresignandbeharrypotterspet' + 'icheatedtowinabrownlow' Watson in his breakout 2012 season ;)

You bummer flogs need to lay off the juice before your prem-ejac-valves explode and paint white creamy goodness all over your bedrooms :thumbsu:

lol :)

And you can laugh all you want, but Ellis is better than him and Martin. Tigger looks the goods at the moment though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell can run past a pack, receive a ball and lay off by hand (can't kick).

Admittedly he needed to be injected to the eyeballs with banned PEDs to be able to build the tank to achieve even this.

Essendank fans would normally be furious that their recruiters selected such a massive dud, were it not for his lovely hair.
Essendank fans always seem to fall for the con-artist with pretty hair.

Were where all you richmond peoples when we were skull ******* yous the other week? but now you have the nerves to talk about this Vanbasten guy being better then the best youth league player in the competition Hespel! If the op is a real man he will take down this thread or i will snap his neck like a hork snaps a red bellied **** neck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back