NMFC Board Elections

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Crapper

Cancelled
Jan 31, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After 37 years as a NMFC member and as a qualified and experienced Director, I thought I would introduce myself to the Big Footy Community following the opening of NMFC Board voting today. I’m the first person for some years to be cleared by the independent nominations committee to stand for the NMFC Board and force an election.

I’m keen to represent the “rank and file” member.

Look me up on LinkedIn.

Cheers
Paul

dbaa9d5851f43552b1ce72b7fd195f88.gif

Paul Crapper ? Hmm

Rest easy
&

Thomas Crapper - my ancestor who invented the plumbing for the toilet when he was 19 in response to a Royal Decree from Queen Victoria in the very early 20th century. The plumbing remains the same today.

NMFC Board Sliding Moments...

IF... a board election nominee demands a refund on his 2020 NMFC membership as he believes it a waste of time...

THEN... it sounds like the club dodged the biggest bullet since Neo hung up the leather trench coat.

NMFC Board Sliding Moments...

IF... a board election nominee demands a refund on his 2020 NMFC membership as he believes it a waste of time...

THEN... it sounds like the club dodged the biggest bullet since Neo hung up the leather trench coat.
You don't know his personal circumstances, could be one of many doing it tough and needing every cent.

s**t post and cowardly to do it behind whatever alias this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back