Media no mark club

Remove this Banner Ad

as i was enjoying my nightshift post existential crisis I stumbled upon some stats. you're right, it's some life i live, like james bond minus the contrived plot.

i found an elite core though, a group who refuses to grab the ball, a group obsessed with the ground ball get, mole people if you will. but who is the mole?

there are currently 12 members of the sfa (with at least 8 games) who just simply hate Mark.

myself Cadsky CakeEater DragoDelph Electronic_Renaissance Falconista Millky95 Mrs Turbo NaturalDisaster pantskyle tigs2010 (has milera2betts got rid of their account as I cant tag them?) Rankine2Rachele

please share what you have against mark

1680115530489.png

what I now propose is a battle royale (hunger games) esq event to decide which campaigner is the least coordinated in grabbing the ball. well really i just plan to countdown as the numbers dwindle to find out who our champion of who hates mark the most.

this is what i imagine is currently happening when we rock up to training, wrong sport and all

Last edited:

I leave the hard stuff like running and jumping and extending my arms to the rookies Membling

Typical.

Oh so typical.

No match fees, now I have to run and be a link man whilst you lumber up and down the field

Typical.

Oh so typical.

No match fees, now I have to run and be a link man whilst you lumber up and down the field
Lumber up and down? You give me too much credit. I'll be sitting in the middle of the ground for most of the match and I expect my teammates to give me the ball 30-40 times throughout.

Lumber up and down? You give me too much credit. I'll be sitting in the middle of the ground for most of the match and I expect my teammates to give me the ball 30-40 times throughout.

I cannot fault the tactic. Dislike it, yes.

Some Qootballers aren't made to catch a Qooty.

trex GIF

It's still a 'SIN' for any Ruckperson to catch a Qootball.

Last edited:
Some Qootballers aren't made to catch a Qooty.

trex GIF

It's still a 'SIN' for any Ruckperson to catch a Qootball.
That's COS they'd fumble it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrie - Did you get a Day Off for that remark?

View attachment 1644411

not quite. I had made a couple of gentle observations about a lowly team in a minor comp. These were misunderstood and led to what young people call “button mashing”.

not quite. I had made a couple of gentle observations about a lowly team in a minor comp. These were misunderstood and led to what young people call “button mashing”.
Careful horrie. Mash potato is hard to get out of your keyboard.

Interested to see how this is tracking omgfridge. Another markless game for me today
Will get around to updating this. On holidays but also quite sick at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back